Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

gracedgirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 15, 2020

Little middle who needs friends who understand the dynamic o

gracedgirl​(sub female) • May 15, 2020
Hi hi I am gracedgirl
I have an older little ,middle tomboy,princess and brat all rolled into one. Life has thrown curveballs at us all so when I saw the stuffie parade it cheered me up right away. I love cherry jellybeans, fairies, coloring, amusement parks, glitter, dogs, cats ....and getting in the most trouble I can.
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • May 21, 2020
hey lovelies, I'm on this site, its this if you're interested
https://littlestgiftshop.com/
and they sell a ton of different really awesome affordable stuff, I found it yesterday so I've been exploring it, but what I can to as is
how do we feel about adult paci's?
what I mean is like, does it get you into little space quicker? does it ease your anxiety? does it help you feel comfy? I just want your thoughts. recently I've been thinking of getting one so before I did I wanted to see what the opinion of it is?
Little moon​(sub female){Not lookin}
Understandable but you're not alone boo and you're new daddy needs you to take care of yourself and be strong till he finds you and can hold you in his arms. We're all here for you, you is not alone sweetnessβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ€—
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Palesugarcookie wrote:
Love stuffie parades!!!

Sorry I have not been so responsive I have been spiralling in depression. It has been hard without a daddy.

I hope all is well with all of you!

Completely agree with the last response above. That is a really great way of looking at it. You need to be strong and take care of yourself so that your the best you and ready when you find him. It was something that I needed to hear as well. I lost my Daddy a week ago, and I'm struggling as well. If you need someone to talk or play with as a distraction or a way to enjoy your little space without being alone ... you can message me. My middle loves playing with littles ... I don't care if it is coloring, watching something together, or something else 😊
Smurfette​(switch female)
Smurfette​(switch female) • May 21, 2020
Hellos

I’m Smurfette. It’s nice to meet you ladies/gents if there are some ! My fav thing to do when I’m in little space is snuggle with my Dino and watch cartoons with my Paci and blanket. Or play with duplo ( basically giant LEGO )
quiin​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
quiin​(sub female) • May 27, 2020
Helloooo!
mmmmm my favorite one is goldfish or gushers!
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 28, 2020
Smurfette I love duplo blocks!
Quiin..gushers!!!!!! Love gushers😊
Kittenlady I like your crayons...disney plus is a godsend.
🌞

Juicyjess and MoonMissy you guys are right. I am just lonely....and touch starved. I do have a lot to work on. I went camping and that really helped everything. Decent hike and sleeping on top of of the mountain. I star gazed till 1 am and ate smores! Fresh air was sooooo nice.