Online now
Online now

Premium

Justme26
3 years ago • May 22, 2020

Premium

Justme26 • May 22, 2020
(Not exactly tech support but the nearest I could on the list afford); £30 is quite a lot for me. Is there no way I could pay for a shorter period? I only really wanted to join in the shape of me thing.

PS. Is this the excepted way to contact admin? I can not see any other way.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • May 22, 2020
We do have a shorter subscription. There's a recurring monthly subscription, costs about $8 or the rough equivalent of that in other currencies.
It's automatically paid month by month, but you can cancel it any time after the purchase so if you'd like to have a subscription for just a month you can cancel it right after the purchase and have in your hand a subscription for a month for $8. Since it's a recurring subscription we only offer it with payment methods that support it. so this option is not available for example when paying with crypto currencies or with paysafe card.

This is one way to contact the admin, especially if you think your question might be interesting to read by a larger audience. There are other ways as well:

If you have any technical questions you're welcome to message me directly.
For management and community issues you can contact Villanelle and to report misbehaviour we strongly recommend you use the user report button available from users' profile page. To report inappropriate content in the blogs, please use the report option available from each blog post pull down menu. And last you can always contact us by mail with ant question or issue at support@thecage.co preferably from the email address associated with your account here so you can identified.
Justme26
Justme26 • May 22, 2020
Great, thank you.