Online now
Online now

Looking to switch it up... but remember I'm still learning

Queenofthebrats​(switch female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • May 27, 2020

Looking to switch it up... but remember I'm still learning

I'm looking for a new place to buy necessities. I use currently lovehoney because their PACKAGING is discrete, and I have nosey neighbors. Does anyone have any suggestions for new sites to purchase from?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Well, yeah. i sort of love that one can get kinky stuff through Amazon. "Alexa, i need a dildo...."

Amazon is just a big online market place, sort of like a mall, so there are great vendors with quality stuff and not so great vendors. Aliexpress is another.
    The most loved post in topic
SimplyJane​(dom female)
SimplyJane​(dom female) • May 27, 2020
It depends on what your looking for,
but I have bought a lot from eBay.
Many types of paddles, corsets, leather
etc. for a fraction of the price I would pay otherwise.
Queenofthebrats​(switch female){Not lookin}
I'm looking for silk ropes and ceiling suspension brackets that have an "O" ring and safety clamps. But now that you mention corsets... Ebay sells corsets? Why didnt I ever think to go to amazon or Ebay 1st! Thank you for the education!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Just a warning I'm not sure if its changed recently (do you own research for each state and country as it varies)but when using Ebay/online be wary of paying with payal if buying Adult content. Paypal has an issue with "adult" merc.
RayBug
RayBug • May 27, 2020
I think even Etsy has a lot of sellers for things as well. With all the different sellers, I can't say what the packaging would look like, but I would like to think that those that sell kink would be rather discreet.