Online now
Online now

Question for Littles/Middles/Babygirls/Babyboys, etc

YaGottaBeKittenMe​(sub female){Daddy}
3 years ago • May 17, 2020

Question for Littles/Middles/Babygirls/Babyboys, etc

Do you celebrate Father's day with your Daddy? Not in the Happy Father's Day cause he has actual kids, but Happy Father's Day cause he's your Daddy (whether or not he has kids). I've never had a Daddy before, so this is the uncharted territory madness that my brain comes up with.
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
This will be the first fathers day that I have been with my Daddy. I will wish him a happy Father's Day from a normal perspective since he does have kids.
But yes I do plan on a gift and something sexy. It will be "thank you for being my Daddy day"
He isn't a fan of getting gifts. He loves to spoil me but always tells me he dosnt want anything but me lol
So it will be something little, cute and special from me
    The most loved post in topic
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • May 19, 2020
College Humour did a joke skit about it and called Fathers day as Daddy's Day. which was the fact you don't celebrate Fathers day cuz you have kids but you give gifts (and other things) to your Daddy;-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UpimJM7J6Q

i hope this helps.
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 19, 2020
Cute idea icon_smile.gif
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 30, 2020
I just ordered my Daddy the best gift online haha
Should be here in time for "Daddy Day" aka Father's Day

I will have to post an update if your interested because my Daddy is impatient and doesn't like waiting for surprises he would snoop on this thread to see what it was.