Online now
Online now

everyone has a joke in them let's hear your fav

Road Toad
3 years ago • May 30, 2020
Road Toad • May 30, 2020
A lady approaches a priest and shyly tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots but, they only know how to say one thing... they keep saying 'Hi, we’re hot... do you want to *fuck us*?'"
"That's terrible!" says the priest. "But, I have a solution to your problem.
Bring your two parrots over to my house tomorrow. I will put them with my two male talking parrots... to whom I've taught to pray and read the bible.
My parrots will then teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible filth and your female parrots will learn to pray and worship the good Lord."
So the next day, the lady brings her two female parrots to the priest's house.
The priest's two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.
The lady puts her female talking parrots in with the male talking Parrots, and the female parrots say, "Hi, we're hot. Do you want to fuck us?”
One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and screams, "put the bible away you idiot, our prayers have been answered!"
Road Toad
Road Toad • May 30, 2020
A boat carrying red paint crashed into a boat carrying blue paint and the crew were marooned.
Road Toad
Road Toad • May 30, 2020
A novice yachtsman got into trouble in heavy swell had to call the Coast Guard for help.

“Mayday, mayday, mayday!” he yelled. “This is yacht Corporate Junket, Corporate Junket, Corporate Junket, over.”

“Corporate Junket, this is Solent Coastguard,” came the reply. “Can you give me your position sir, over.”

“Solent Coastguard this is yacht Corporate Junket. I’m a director in a financial planning company, over.”
Invisible​(sub female)
Invisible​(sub female) • May 30, 2020
Studies have shown that when a farmer talks to his cows, they produce more milk.

It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.
Road Toad
Road Toad • May 30, 2020
@Invisible

That's some funny ass milk right there

@Dellydoodah

I bought a solar calculator to count the stars but it only works during the day