Online now
Online now

Saw Something on Facebook

ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020

Saw Something on Facebook

So I was just scrolling through Facebook, bored out of my mind, when I read this

"The BDSM community should get in on the protests. If hordes of leather clad people charging into rubber bullets yelling HARDER DADDY doesn't unnerve the police nothing will"
(Facebook post made by Deamhan Ri)

I honestly don't want to talk about the craziness going on right now but I thought this was hilarious to imagine and I wanted to share.
    The most loved post in topic
MalakaiY​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
MalakaiY​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2020
Kind of reminds me of a picture of a couple that was trending when COVID started.
They were wearing full black leather suits with gas masks in a supermarket.
I can't seem to find the picture, but it was pretty funny.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
My wife actually recently found that LARPers are perfect for the protests cause we know how to make sheild and armor for deflecting said rubber bullets
Miki

Re: Saw Something on Facebook

Miki • Jun 4, 2020
ShyDawn wrote:
So I was just scrolling through Facebook, bored out of my mind, when I read this

"The BDSM community should get in on the protests. If hordes of leather clad people charging into rubber bullets yelling HARDER DADDY doesn't unnerve the police nothing will"
(Facebook post made by Deamhan Ri)

I honestly don't want to talk about the craziness going on right now but I thought this was hilarious to imagine and I wanted to share.

Funny thought, but I hesitate to venture there. It's a serious mess caused by an even more serious and more deeply-rooted problem. For myself, I'll offer a brief chuckle but will otherwise refrain from further humor along these lines because it's a deadly serious situation caused by, as I said, deadly serious prevailing attitudes. Rogue cops need to be winnowed off the force.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Jun 4, 2020
I was hesitant to post anything because it is kinda funny like Miki said. However, my friend went to the downtown SD protests and got shot by a rubber bullet. When he sent me a pic of the inch wide bloody O ringed bruise on his arm I definitely wasn’t laughing. It’s funny until it happens to you/your circle of friends.