Online now
Online now

Be careful of ghosts

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020

Be careful of ghosts

House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
As much as I enjoy being here I keep hearing about ppl getting ghosted. Literally just heard of a 5th instance and I've been here less than a month. We just havebtobkeep reminding ourselves that what happens after you go about your buisness with who ever you meet from here, itsbup tonyou to make good decisions will the understanding that while this is a safe place theres still a lot of bad ppl here that will tell you sweet things, promise you everything you want from said relationship and as soon as you give them what they want they're gone. It's a real deal and a real problem.

I hope that whoever I might meet would have been keeping safe from the virus and I can guarantee that like me, everyone else should practice long term socializing prior to meeting. Ghosts seem to have a certain time period, as if they'll disappear in said time limit.
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • Jun 4, 2020
I ghost and have been ghosted. To me its just good riddance. The better they or I can be out of reach others lives the less time wasted. I have my own reasons as I'm sure others do. It is a shame for those that let it go on longer than normal and then decide to poof.

I do agree though that everyone should be aware of the current dangers and take their time to get know someone.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I think if you haven’t swapped more than a few conversations then ghosting isn’t a huge deal BUT if you’ve spoken for a few weeks and have shown interest in the other party then ghosting isn’t okay. If you find at some point it’s not working then just be an adult and say so.
    The most loved post in topic