Online now
Online now

Popularity of Watersport among Female Subs/Slaves/Baby Girls

Dontcatchbunny​(switch female){Caught}
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020

Mainly submissive with Sir Unicorn, who's also a switch.

Sir Unicorn said he'd been asked to do watersports with two previous partners, but he didn't enjoy it. Watersports was a limit in a couple of spots on his profile, so I was slightly nervous when he brought up and offered to try it with me. He enjoyed watersports himself so much, likely because I absolutely love it, that he negotiated watersports be our special thing.
Pixie1984​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020
Pixie1984​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2020
I’m open to it. I’m owned and he hasn’t used it yet. But I have been made to pee on all fours, drink pee, urethra play, and wet my pants. I think it can be hot.
LatexHer​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
I have used piss play as a form of both punishment and humiliation on certain ladies who were not opposed to it. People often forget that urine is a sterile liquid. Some of my past ladies were told to wore diapers, rubber pants, and had catheters used on them. Being made to pee in public or piss their panties while out can be a super head trip for adult women.
Hilarymeg
2 years ago • Jun 27, 2021
Hilarymeg • Jun 27, 2021
At first I hated the idea of Master peeing on me. It was a hard limit. But it was very important to him and I wanted to please him so much. So after two visits without peeing (we are long distance) I told him I’d try. He had me practice at home with my own pee. In the beginning I admit it grossed me out, but I kept at it. I was doing it for Master. Soon it didn’t bother me so much. But I admit, I was really nervous about the first time Master would piss on me. So the next trip I was a bundle of nerves. He warned me if I flinched I’d be punished. So, when it came time, there I was, kneeling in the shower, and lo and behold, I liked it! I mean really liked it! I even liked cleaning his dock after. So, all I can say is I can’t wait to visit again so it can happen again.
Miki
Miki • Jun 27, 2021
OK forget what I wrote 2 years ago. It was a semantics thing..

As a dyed in the wool Maso Girl of course I experienced "watersports". I just didn't know they came up with that euphamism.

So to finally and accurately answer,

Yes of Course! I love the humiliation part of it and, well, the "warm feeling all over" definitely turns me on.

----------------------------------------

Drinking pee.. Yes, done that, Love it! -- but be careful and be sure it's only the "first pass"

More than that you'll get sick. Nothing worth exploring from a sick bed.
sashalottolearn​(switch female){Open-Mind}
I have only been in a relationship one time where my partner was into this. They asked and I obliged after several discussions about the topic. He enjoyed it and asked me to do it occasionally afterwards. Personally I have never had the occasion or request for others to do it to me though I am not certain how I would feel about it anyways truthfully. However, I love to please my DOM, so if it were to be communicated as a desire of his to do so to me, knowing me I would probably agree to giving it a try as long as we were in the bathroom shower first lolz
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Jul 9, 2021
CSI • Jul 9, 2021
@wantstobeaswitch - this is a forum post. Who are you directing that to?
neutrinozero
2 years ago • Jul 9, 2021
neutrinozero • Jul 9, 2021
deep water makes it harder to fool around, but not sure why you all are talking about pee?