Online now
Online now

BDSM Bullet Journalling

Manda Panda​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020

BDSM Bullet Journalling

Manda Panda​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2020
I want to start a bullet journal for use regarding my tasks, rules, etc that Daddy gives me. I've done bullet journalling in the past, but not a bdsm-themed one... Any suggestions on layouts or anything I could chronicle or places to get stickers or ideas? I came here first.
Thanks 😊
    The most loved post in topic
XiaoTian​(sub female)
XiaoTian​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2020
I love bullet journaling! I think it would depend on what sort of pages you want.

I have a page in mine right now for “dream come true”. I filled the page with different size blocks, when I do whatever the “dream” is, I color it in. (It’s vanilla, so the dreams are: reading by a fireplace with hot chocolate, convincing someone to vote, getting a ribbon skirt.) maybe you could do one for “Fantasies come true”? Make it into a sexy shape to color in?

Do you have any ideas so far?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I've been reading a little on this of late, until this week I'd never heard of a bullet journal
I had these still in my browser history... might spark some ideas

https://www.submissiveguide.com/personalgrowth/articles/bullet-journal-bdsm-scene-reflection-spreads

https://www.reddit.com/r/BDSMcommunity/comments/ejr7ox/kinky_bullet_journal_followup/

I was researching for my malesub use and thought it could work for tracking orgasms count, time between, and general feelings of wellness (To see if he could find his own pattern to sub drop after play or any correlation to orgasmic release and willingness to be of service) I also looked for tracking chores and tasks and things that need a little more organization.

edited to fix a bad typo
Manda Panda​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Jun 20, 2020
Yes thank you! Those is what I'm looking for. Spread ideas. I've kept a bullet journal before, but not bdsm.
If anyone keeps one, or a journal, or a vanilla bullet journal or journal, share your spreads. I'd love to see them!
I bought a new journal today and plan on setting it up this weekend. I'll either start Monday or the 1st of July. I can't wait to get started!