Online now
Online now

What's your favorite thing that your partner does?

Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
For me it's the way he sighs in contentment when I scratch his back.....it's such a small thing but he clearly loves it so.

And the way he wraps me in his arms all night. I feel so cherished and protected.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2020
When my Husband/Master walks towards me and kiss my forehead and whisper in my left ear I just heat all over and I smile from inside
PawPawGirl​(sub female){Azzabackam}
There are so many things I love about my Dom, but what melts my heart is his consideration for others. I also think it's adorable when he snores. I love waking up in the middle of the night; hearing him snore and seeing him bundled up in his cocoon of blankets.
Remlud​(sub female){Not Yet}
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
I absolutely loved reading all of these responses!! My Daddy and I got into our dynamic right before COVID so unfortunately, we haven't been able to meet IRL (yet) but we will be very soon! So on a non-physical note... There are so many things I appreciate about him, and who he is, but here are my top 3.

1. The way he has absolutley turned my life upside down - he has awakened/created something so real, so strong, and so His, I can't even describe it
2. The way he makes me see things from a different perspective that on my own, I never would have envisioned
3. His intelligence and intellect. I've typically been the smartest one in almost all of my conversations... not anymore icon_smile.gif
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
Daddy fidgets and talks to himself while working, it just makes me smile. He is always mumbling to himself reading emails.
Daddy playing with my hair! He is always petting, stroking and lightly pulling my hair. Doesn't matter where we are are what we are doing. He does it cuddling, in the car while were going somewhere, and my favorite right before I fall asleep.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
She goes into my tool bag, pulls out my leather cuffs and asks to be bound. Not to be tied to a chair or the bed, just to wear the cuffs with chains in a slightly restrictive way. I get to hear 'chink' with every move she makes