Online now
Online now

An interesting thought about the male mind

↑ ↓
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
2 weeks ago • 06/29/2020 10:34 pm
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi} • 06/29/2020 10:34 pm
I agree with Duke Monteford, for me age, size, physical appearance is irrespective of the holistic beauty an individual has, I prefer profiles to me tasteful and clothed - I want to unwrap, the expectation is part of the whole experience. I am confident in who I am I do not need to advertise my penis, if you don't like me as an individual my penis picture will make no difference. I need to find a person interesting.

With respect to size matters - that act of penetration can me a minimal amount of time when you consider all the time for build up, fore play, play time etc. Therefore size may matter if you are just talking penetration. So in my opinion size does not need to matter.
acquiesced​(sub male)
1 week ago • 06/30/2020 5:22 pm
acquiesced​(sub male) • 06/30/2020 5:22 pm
MissBonnie wrote:
I treat dick pics online, the same as I do when my cat brings me a mouse...I'm glad your proud of it but I'm still going to throw in the bin without even looking at it .
I once read, mens lizard brains are hard wired to be competitive, that's its a survival of the species thing.
Hard to know for sure of the reasons. As a female looking it does somethings leaving me wondering WHY? Dick pics more often than not, seem to have the reverse effect on women...they stay away
I also just finished this article about size that others might find interesting https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
Yes, I know *rolls eyes* I read weird stuff LOL

Gawd where did I put that ruler...
submissive woman​(switch female){Unavailabl}
1 week ago • 07/01/2020 9:05 am
A quick note to someoneelse

Thanks for letting me know what happened.

This is the only format I really chat on when I'm getting to know someone, but maybe we'll find a way to connect again.