Online now
Online now

Scammers, liars, nefarious people. BEWARE!

nerdygirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
nerdygirl​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
Except these days, people move to a different state, and keep the same phone number. It isnt like when we only had landlines, lol. If one has the same number for years, why bother changing it? I see it daily in my work.
How about simply do a reverse google image search?
Magus​(sadist male)
Magus​(sadist male) • Jun 21, 2020
Personally I don't bother with such photos, they are easy to fake too. If someone is sincere then they will speak on cam, if they won't then that is a red flag for me. Simple as that.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 21, 2020
If you are just talking on the computer who cares what someone looks like. If your going to jack off to someone if they send you what they really look like or someone else.

Most people who meet in real life will talk over FaceTime or zoom or skype. It’s known what they look like.

And don’t talk about them wasting your time. You got off. It was exactly how you wanted to use your time. Yes they might not of been what you expected but you didn’t waste your time.

And plus if it isn’t a picture thing there are still a million other ways the internet can and will screw with you dating.

If you want to date with the least way of being “screwed over” get out of your computer chair and start meeting people at munches and events. It’s a lot harder to hide what you look like in person.
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
SchrodingersDinosaur wrote:
Being catfished or scammed sucks, without a doubt, and there are sadly quite a few folks out there who are willing to do that shit. However, the 'cure' shouldn't be as onerous as the original issue.

No one should have to 'prove' who they are by providing pussy, breast, or dick pics! Face shown or not. That's not providing 'trust' it's providing wank material, pure and simple. One does not gain the right to demand intimate anything by virtue of chatting with someone a few times.

Immediately pushing for photos, cam, or voice isn't a 'necessary' step. Believe it or not there are just as many of us on the other side who are hesitant to provide pics until they trust the person they are talking to won't do something nefarious with those pictures.

Quite the conundrum there, eh? You can't trust me unless you see my tits and I can't trust you because I don't know that you aren't going to use the picture of my tits in ways I prefer they not be used. Even moreso with faceshots, how am I supposed to know that you aren't going to attempt to blackmail or otherwise coerce me?

I'll tell you...you talk, you get to know one another, you spend time together virtually. It's not foolproof, either side can still be fooled and get hurt, but you takes your chances.

- Henna

100% agree!
I don't have any pictures of me on my profile because of two things
1- I'm shy
2- only my sir should get pictures of me, nude or non nude.