Online now
Online now

Anyone have ideas?

FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 17, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2018
Best thing to do to be honest it’s to find a mentor in your area... instead to ask online to some total stranger for random punishment ?
Maybe a real communication with your sub ? About her past behaviour
In my opinion
LostValkyrie
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
LostValkyrie • Jul 5, 2020
as i see the strickly water routine hasnt worked in the past... and you said yourself you were left looking like a fool. hurt pride often lingers a while longer than being unsatisfied. get an empty 5 gallon jug, make it look like a liquor or water bottle which ever. thats her new best friend for however long, EVERYWHERE she goes. including to the store for a pack of gum. cumbersome, embarassing, pain in the ass. have a stock answer she'll have to recite if asked about it. pride is a funny thing...
hunterslave​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020

Orgasm denial for dom or sub answers

hunterslave​(sub male) • Jul 5, 2020
On orgasm denial she got me pont of cum and made stop over and over again in session lasted 90min and then ended session been 36hours now of this slave just thinking of mistress and getting so horny and hard for her but still not had permission to cum slaves cock was gettin more and more sensitive id move and it feels like just need to cum for her even tho now with her spent last 2 nights in chastity in order to stop getting hard and feel now iv got to point where this slave feels that his mistress has completed control over his cock and will only get her wen she gives that command if she ever will my mistress is mean at times and leave it for few days befor she give me commands i just want to please her now and have consent need to obay beautiful mistress should i cum and take any punishment she give me or keep waiting till she give me permission both dom and subs plz tell me what to do