Online now
Online now

everyone has a joke in them let's hear your fav

Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 2, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 2, 2020
Two men are stranded in the desert, dying of thirst.

As they walk with all hope lost, one of them spots a well in the middle of the desert.

'Look, a well!' - said the first man

'There is no way that well has water... ' - replied the second man

'We should check if it has water. Look, let's drop that rock into the well to check whether it's full or not' - offered the first man optimistically

Both men carry the big rock with huge effort, as it was the only one in sight.

'''SPLASH'''

'See? I knew it would have water. We're saved!'

Surprisingly, as he spoke a goat suddenly jumped into the well for water.

'Even the animals get their water from here, let's go'

As they were about to descend into the well, a shepherd passes by in his car and stops near the two stranded men.

-'Have you guys by chance seen my goat?' - asked the shepherd

-'Yeah! We just saw it jump into this well right here!'

-'That's Impossible, I tied it up to a HUGE rock!'
Road Toad
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
Road Toad • Jul 3, 2020
What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?

Run...she's got a hand grenade in her mouth!
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2020
Two brothers, lead totally differant lives. The older brother, a God fearing man, lived his life by the doctrine of his church, trying to avoid temptation and sin all of his life. The younger brother spent his life drinking, partying, and hooking up with any woman he could find. One day, at a family reunion, viscious dogs attacked the gathering and both brothers were killed.

Upon reaching Heaven, the older brother was deeply troubled and worried about his younger brothers fate, so he approached God to ask what had happened to him. "Is he burning in Hell Lord? Is he in Purgatory? Is he here in Heaven?

My son, answered God, he is in Hell, but not in a lake of fire, he must learn from his mistakes in life before I can bring him here though. Wouold you care to see him? He nodded and with a wave of his hand the older brother saw his younger sibling down in hell. He was sitting half naked on a bar stool, a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand a a curvaceous naked blonde on one knee, and an equally beautiful naked brunette on the other..

Infuriated the man looked away and exclaimed "God, I lived my life avoiding all that, he lived IN it all his life and his punishment is this??!!"

My son, said God ... The Bottle of Jack Daniels has a hole in it, the women do not".....
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 9, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 9, 2020
What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A fsh.
Road Toad
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
Road Toad • Jul 10, 2020
Imagine if Americans switched from pounds to kilograms overnight.

There would be mass confusion!
Sir Don​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
Sir Don​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2020
What is the difference between a Rooster and a prostitute?

Really you don't know!!!!!!!! WTF

A rooster says. Cock-a- doodle-do

A prostitute says . Any cock will do