Online now
Online now

Before or after??

MrMeltron​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
MrMeltron​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2020
Honestly, depends on my mood. I like to cum together when I am feeling more emotionally passionate, then when I am feeling more dominant I like to make sure my partner gets hers first before I let go. Just my .02!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jul 11, 2020
When i was married (to a woman), i learned early in our marriage never to come first. The first few weeks of our marriage, she came pretty easily, but then one day about a month into our marriage she cried and told me i didn't care about her. i cared, i was just ignorant. We were both young and virgins when we married, and i honestly had little to no idea how to get a woman to a point of orgasm. i learned. As part of that learning i trained myself never to come until she had. As a gay bottom guy married to a woman, that probably wasn't as hard as it might have been? i got to a place where i could give her multiple orgasms before coming myself and she'd even get upset with me because she'd get overloaded.
After several years of this, she sort of flipped and told me to ignore whether or not she had an orgasm, that she just wanted to be "taken." She told me she wanted me to "pleasure myself" using her. i get that now, turns out we were both bottom sub in addition to my being gay... not great chemistry. i couldn't bring myself to do it, i'd feel completely guilty if i came first.
Now, as a gay bottom with guys, i want my orgasm to be under my Tops control and definitely don't want to come until He is sated. my desire, fantasy, is that i go long periods without coming so i am kept in heat for Him.
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 11, 2020
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2020
It depends on the situation. Sometimes I like to cum together but it takes me so long and it's not easy. Other times I like to concentrate on cumming then concentrate on my partner.