Online now
Online now

Boudoir Photo Shoot

Bite Wright​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
Bite Wright​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2020
Yes! Get it girl! Imagine how good you'll feel seeing yourself when it's done?? I've also heard they walk you through everything so it's kind of like Simon says instead of where the heck do I put my hands.
annabellestasia​(sub female)
You’ll probably feel nervous before you go into it, but it’ll absolutely be empowering. Love the idea above to watch some videos for inspiration but just be YOU! I’d love to have some photos like this done.
TeachMeSomeManners
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 10, 2020
That is SO AWESOME!!! Breathe. Have fun! You are going to have AMAZING PHOTOS!!!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jul 11, 2020
I will ONLY address the editing if the photos, since Dollmaker and Mr. D handled the Dommly safety procedures (they can't help but be protective....).

My ex-husband did Boudoir photography (and I acted as the "adjustment hands"...touching the models as needed for the shot for safety). It doesn't matter the shape of the model. With the right angles, the right setting, the right lighting, and a little softening in post edit, magic can happen.

Hell, I take pictures with my cell phone and with just the right angle....

The eyes of a photographer are amazing and they see the world in a unique way. If you decide to go for it, having protections in place, relax and trust the procedure.

Personally, I would suggest "pre-approval prior to release" of all photos.....that way, if there is a picture you would not want released, for whatever reason, you can nix that picture.

Oh, and congratulations on winning something!
hopefulbabygirl​(sub female)
Be careful! If this is something you want then have fun of course!! I’m not to sure about the whole signing waiver thing but maybe it’s more legit and less vague then it seems??

Oh, before I forget! All body types are beautiful no matter your size. I bet you will look beautiful and sexy no matter what you chose to do.
Badgirlblues​(dom male)
Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2020
As a photographer and one that has done boudoir photography, I would request references as well as an opportunity to see examples of the work from previous contests. Be sure you are not being charged for participating in this compeition. If you're asked at anytime for a fee, then the contest is not legitimate. If you want to see some boudoir samples from my portfolio, let me know.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Jul 12, 2020
just some advise to add to the great advise already as a website owner, I want to make you aware that *if* this legit and they are using your photos to publish online (or adult based in nature .....photos need to a 2257 compliant (on all sites that are NOT social media styled in presentation although this is even a grey area), this compliance means YOUR personal details such as name, any nick names you are known by (childhood names, internet names etc) address , birth certificate and license number will be kept on record and given out EVERY single time images are sold as singular or from a set. Has this been told to you? If it hasn't I'd question the legitimacy of the photographer! He may be of amateur status.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Forgot to say if its "just" a boudoir shoot go for it (sexy clothed). Just make sure you own the rights to your images before you precede, if you are concerned No rights you have NO say. Photos of any type shared or used in advertising of an adult nature might have some repercussions as you age. While cool now, will BDSM themed ones in years time, still have the same coolness? Only you can answer that. We all need to make our own choices.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations! My only suggestion to you is to READ THE FINE PRINT before signing! If it’s exactly what you want have a wonderful time.