Online now
Online now

Fucking book club

sexyback​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
sexyback​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2020
Firstly, thank you all for sharing your favourite books and series here, I’ve already added a few more book (like 10) to my reading list from just scrolling through, and there are a few more I haven’t checked out yet!

I’m a voracious reader and I’ve consumed so many books by various authors that it’s hard to recommend any books.

I first started enjoying romance books (though that’s not all I read..) by reading Judith McNaught. I haven’t read her more recent books but I’ve loved all her 80s books and one particular favourite is Remember When.

Another particular favourite that comes to mind is Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan. I also just finished re-reading the Bond series and Donovan Dynasty series by Sierra Cartwright.

The current books I have been really into this season are English translated chinese wuxia novels. Tons of good stories there, I’ve been following about 20-ish books and I keep adding to my list. These take a long time to read because it’s released by chapters daily, and they are super long, but so so good!
DrKrall
DrKrall • Jul 14, 2020
I just recently read the Sleeping Beauty books by Anne Rice after having them recommended to me by another Cage member. They are really good and I can't understand why I haven't already read them.

I also just discovered Sara Quill who is writing some very kinky stuff. (Coincidently she was the first person to coment on my rubber/polypropylene flogger.)
Nysa​(sub female)
Nysa​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2020
The Fettered series and the Handcrafted series by Lillian Moon in the romance genre. Also the Expeditionary force series by Craig Alanson in the sci-fi genre and the Spellmonger series by Terry Mancour in the fantasy genre. All of these can be found on Amazon Kindle and Audible.
AnnMarie
3 years ago • Jul 28, 2020
AnnMarie • Jul 28, 2020
I live the Dreams and Reality series by Hadena James