Online now
Online now

Vanilla or kinky?

LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
First Time Sub wrote:
DesertLizard wrote:
Oh, by the way, you wrote that you are completely untouched by *yourself* and others. So you don't masturbate? Girl, get on that right away, it's great stuff, and you can learn a lot about your own sexuality through masturbation, too icon_biggrin.gif

I would not even know where to start haha

Easy read something erotic or watch something erotic and just relax, it can be awkward but just let yourself feel it and enjoy the moment. Start with the basic vanilla stuff and then you can work up to things you’ve been interested in and seeing if watching it or reading it still whets you’re appetite!

If you live at home maybe wait till your family has been in bed for a bit.
Zedland​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2020
Begin with whatever you want to begin with. Just make sure it is what you desire and not what someone has pressured you into.

Though you should keep in mind kinky is generally a steeper cliff to jump off of and it is so much easier to have a bad experience if your chosen partner is inexperienced or incompetent.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 23, 2020
Pursue the type of relationship that feels like a relationship to you.
I don’t understand the whole “either or” thing that so many people seem to think exists.
If you show love to a partner through service and submission and subservience, then do so. If you receive love through guidance and discipline and dominance, then do so. If you don’t, then don’t.

The only reason I am here in this lifestyle is because this is what a relationship is for me. It’s not to explore or spend some time being kinky before I “go back to” whatever.
This lifestyle is my ideal relationship... actually... it’s my normal. Vanilla-land for me, was trying squish myself into being someone I’m not.

How does connection work for you?
Answer that question for yourself... and there’s your answer icon_smile.gif
Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2020
At eighteen all I knew about myself was that I wanted a career in the armed force's, own my own business, my Masters Degree and travel the world; priorities! I was just like you a virgin to absolutely everything!

My first time at 19 while in a vanilla relationship was when I realized it wasn’t for me because I didn’t receive that “earth shattering quake” that I wanted, however, I knew it wasn’t him it was me! My desire was for more, more direction, more of me being there total focus instead of what I settled for. I have no regrets because I tried the vanilla first.

My point to you is to take your time, find out whom you are by exploring your short and long term goals not just career wise but even with your personal by writing or asking yourself how many men do I want inside of me before I’m 25, do I want my first time to be with someone around my own age or older, do I want to share whom I’m with, do I want to be taken care of 24/7, am I willing to be punished, etc. Find out whom you are before you make a decision that can truly end you before you have even begun living!