Online now

Wax play?

Fallible Malleable
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2020

Wax play?

Fallible Malleable • Apr 23, 2020
Question about wax play?
Greetings,
I hope that some of you can share your experience and hints when it comes to wax play. Most of the things I’ve come across show wax being poured onto a woman’s hairless body. If someone wanted to pour wax and play with wax on a male body and the male happened to have some body hair would applying some non-scented oil in an almost protective layer prior to wax play be enough to not cause too much discomfort when it came time for clean up or is shaving the area(s) clean the best option?
*I know about using the proper sort of candles, we have a fire extinguisher, and a tarp arrives this weekend.* Now if only my candles would arrive......
VORTEX​(sub female)
VORTEX​(sub female) • Apr 23, 2020
Massaging the skin with a little bit of baby oil helps to make cleanup a little easier afterwards for hairy folks. Otherwise, a small flea comb, sharp knife or even an old credit card works pretty well to get the wax off.. but it might be a bit more work.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Shaving is obviously the best bet, as you're then working with a smooth surface. But, it's not the only way. Safety wax, the kind you should use for this if you don't want second degree burns, tends to stay fairly liquid and retain its heat well, so you have a nice window for clean-up where it's as simple as combing wet hair. If you wait and it solidifies a little, preemptively applying baby oil as VORTEX said will help ease the process, as will a shower with your chosen body wash (at least, in my experience, which isn't much with wax. Adhere to the advice of more seasoned wax veterans if you will).
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020
Vortex is spot on, its the same method I use.
Oiling the skin before waxing someone makes removal easier later. Massage oils seem to stay cooler than baby oil which gets hot under wax (baby oil is just scented mineral oil, some of the scent oil does not carry heat well. Minerial oil will work better than baby oil). Remember that if your partner is hairy you'll really want to use oil unless a painful hair removal scene is part of the plan another idea is waxing or hair removal is not an option is to cover you sub first in Gladwrap (cling wrap/saran wrap). Test your candles to see how long they take to develop a pool of wax so you'll know how far in advance you may need to light them.
If the receiver is really hair. I'll often just clip the hair a little, not a close clip just so its not so "tangled" to begin with (if he does shave heat will cause a rash, if its recent)

Ice cubes can be used to confuse a blindfolded partner, giving them cold when they expect heat. Although actually they may find it hard to distinguish between the two, particularly the longer the scene goes on. Ice can also help lift the wax off the skin later. Other removal tool ideas include using ice scrappers, fingernails. You can also whip, paddle, spank or flog the wax off, but remember that the skin under the wax may be very sensitive. Peeling the wax off, can be as much fun as dropping it. As it pulls away from the skin, the sensation is very intense, and running a feather or even a tongue over this sensitized skin is a very sexy way to prolong the waxing session..

with the used wax, some like to collect it and use it in it crock-pot. Over time you can amass quite a full pot. If you wish to color the wax, throw in some crayons. You can also buy bulk wax if you like the crock-pot idea. Oh just a word of warning if you do colour your wax, darker colours can stain skin. Also keep in mind some people may be allergic to perfumes and dyes.

Drop cloths are a good thing. Disposable ones make things easy, but if you have an old plastic coated shower curtain liner these work pretty well too. Remember that if you get wax on clothing or cloth drop cloths you'll need to remove as much as you can before trying to clean them. Wax will clog your shower drains and your washing machine (household appliances can't consent so try not to abuse them). An iron and some wax paper, or a brown paper bag or newspaper can be used to remove wax from carpets (though stains from colored wax may remain)

Have fun!

(edited to clean up a does..in to a doesnt...that could of caused issues )
    The most loved post in topic
DaddyDrago​(dom male){LilAmethys}
3 years ago • Apr 25, 2020
Consider a 100% soy based wax with an essential oil added. The wax will still have the same effect as far as feeling but this wax can be massaged into the skin as a 'lotion'.
Any cast off, splatter or otherwise will still create puddles or droppings. As has been mentioned drop cloths and other protective measures are still wise.

Also, the rubbing in of the wax in this style of wax must be done within the first 60 seconds of dropping onto the receiver otherwise it will set up and harden like normal wax. It's consistency becomes like a 'butter' then. It can still be massaged into the skin and hair but be a little more challenging. You get to decide for yourself if this is a positive or negative. It will prolong the scene.
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 25, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2020
There are low temp candles that will help but also but for me coconut oil is good. Body absorbs it easily it taste good and leaves the skin smooth with easy clean up.

While writing this I told the wife what I was saying. "Just use Dawn" she said "we did not have dawn when I was playing with candles". She said "oh yea dinosaurs roamed back then." yes the fight was on. I pick up the paper towles and beat her with it. BLUE CAR BLUE CAR!!!! ??? What the hell is blue car???? My safe word. Damn it.
Fallible Malleable
3 years ago • Apr 28, 2020
Fallible Malleable • Apr 28, 2020
Thanks very much for all of your replies and suggestions! Candles arrived yesterday. Still waiting on one item to arrive but will work with what we've got. Crazy work week for the husband but I'm hopeful that we'll get a chance to play soon. I'll do my best to post an update and share what did and didn't work in case others stumble across this feed looking for info and suggestions. Thanks again!
Fallible Malleable
3 years ago • Aug 1, 2020
Fallible Malleable • Aug 1, 2020
Finally a chance to follow up to this posting. Again, a huge thank you to those of you who took the time to share your bits of info. We FINALLY had a chance to play with wax and it would appear to be a hit for both of us. I will say the oil on body surfaces (hair or not) did help with wax removal big time! I think two things I would add to the think about section is: splatter zones. As much as you think you might have planned for it with tarps or whatever coverings you decide, add another few inches in each direction at least for the start. Our pours started out higher up as we didn’t know our tolerance so of course more splatter. Made for some very pretty scenery but small drops of wax did hit areas maybe we’d rather they hadn’t. Some of the splatters managed to get into my hair even though it was tied up (I’ve got semi-long hair) and I felt like I was washing it out/combing it out for a day or so post play. Having the option to play with how to apply the wax is also a great bonus. Sure, dripping it from the candles is great fun but torching it to where it sort of falls in a sheet is a whole new sensation. Looking forward to trying the ladle & crock-pot method in the future.
The other thing I would add is that however long you plan on playing give yourself an extra 30 minutes AT LEAST to remove and collect all the bits. As much as we’d love to be able to scene and play until our hearts content we normally have a defined time window. Anyway, just thought I’d follow up with my few extra hopefully helpful hints and say thanks again for those who shared there helpful pointers.
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
3 years ago • Aug 2, 2020
Oiling the skin before waxing someone makes removal easier later. Massage oils seem to stay cooler than baby oil which gets hot under wax (baby oil is just scented mineral oil, some of the scent oil does not carry heat well. Minerial oil will work better than baby oil). Remember that if your partner is hairy you'll really want to use oil unless a painful hair removal scene is part of the plan another idea is waxing or hair removal is not an option is to cover you sub first in Gladwrap (cling wrap/saran wrap).

Have you tried Coconut Oil? any toughts on using coconut oil to prep the skin?

Should any low burn temp candle be OK?

I also heard someone say the Jesus candles from bodegas are really good and a lot cheaper in a youtube video but haven't tried it. Any thoughts?
Miki
3 years ago • Aug 3, 2020
Miki • Aug 3, 2020
A "Jesus" candle? First I heard of that..

Is that what the hairy bear shouts out when you go to take care of the wax with a blow dryer?

Kidding, never did the wax scene,