Online now
Online now

Controlling abuse

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020

Controlling abuse

Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 6, 2020
Think about it. There are times the ONLY way to counter abuse is to HURT someone. Because if someone is weak they are. If they are closed minded they need to be challenged, and that can get unpleasant. If they lie they are lying. If they wallow in self pity they're in a rut. You are weak. You are pathetic. But... I'm offering to help. To be here.

Abuse I can handle. When it's controlled. When it's not controlled. Got the willpower to endure. Even when laughed at, mocked and called weak and pathetic. Turn those situations around quite easily. Turn it into a game. I have that control even if you lash out. it's so easy when it's kept honest.

That's how you control it. Honesty.

Suppose you could refer to that as degradation. is it "Ok" for people to talk down on you? Is it "Ok" for people to look down on you when they don't know enough to know?

it's not the abuse that does you in. It's the ignorance. With that, lies. Do you even know why you hurt someone? Or why they hurt you? Are they afraid when you blame? Is that fuelling their destruction? Just who abuses who, hm? So easy to blame those that show it. So hard to claim responsibility for causing the chain of events to be set in motion.

As for consent, I never consented to what you want me to do. Nor are you obligated. Neither is entitled. This is the reality. That you may not be safe. That you could be in every danger. I will warn you of this. I will give full and fair warning. But with one simple reason. "I accept the worst of you." I know the danger you are or could become. A danger I'm so used to handling so many times already.

Violation of choice. Irrational fear (not rational. That can be good). Ignorance. This is what will destroy you. Those that stick around find out the truth. Those that flee because they can't handle it are left with their assumptions. But isn't that why you're abusing yourself in the first place? Because you can't control your own fear?