Online now
Online now

Sessions

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 4, 2020

Sessions

Exquisite​(sub female) • Aug 4, 2020
Good morning to everyone,

Have your sessions changed since the world’s pandemic? If so how? If not why?

For me our sessions have shift from the intense, need to just feel; to sensual, lustful, wanting to explore each other thoughts, curves, perfections and all imperfections; it’s my “Stars” and I’m loving the new us!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Cello Master​(dom male)
Cello Master​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2020
For me my relationships have only gotten better with the current situation . I specialize in online hypnotic training for mainly submissive women. The dynamic for me has if anything intensified.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Aug 4, 2020
That’s very interesting. I’m going to speak to my Master about having a session by you of that’s an option?
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2020
Real life is pretty much off the table at the moment far too risky

Online has always been a good option if there is enough of a connection to share the pleasures
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
LordofPain56 • Aug 6, 2020
There hasn't been an adult playtime here in years, but if there was, I see no reason to change anything I had done in the past. As far as vanilla areas of life, not one thing I have been doing since the Wuhan flu epidemic started has changed at all. Lockdowns? sorry! will not comply! Mandatory facemask in stores and other public places? Sorry! will not comply! Social distancing? I am courteous enough to stand 6 feet away from those in front of me at the checkout counter, but the people passing me in the aisles are only inches away and most people are not obeying the social distancing mandates throughout the stores here. I am happy they are not. I want every opportunity for the virus to spread (if it is present), so that we can all be exposed and begin the process of herd immunity. The sooner that happens, the sooner we should be able to get back to normal. BTW, N95 masks are only capable of filtering out particulates more than twice the size of the airborne virus, which means that a lot of the virus (if present) is able to get through the mask regardless of whether you have it and are trying to protect others or if you don't have it and trying to protect yourself. There is a lot of BS going on with all these emergency powers (enacted by the state governors) which has no bearing on saving peoples lives. It is about hurting Trumps re-election chances.