Online now
Online now

Gay and Bisexual (or other non heteronormative variants)

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
Raises her hand for the bisexual count.
It would be lovely to see more of the non heteronormative.

I have noticed a few regulars on the boards are missing MasterBear springs to mind, I wonder how many others are actually off fighting the fight with front line work?
Lexxa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
Lexxa​(sub female) • Aug 5, 2020
Since there's a smaller pool of us on here I imagine the lacking participation is in part due to lesser numbers and partially due to variances in experience amongst us. I'm pansexual and chime into discussions that are either relevant to my journey or that I have actual experience with. I generally don't engage in a discussion on topics that I don't have any tangible experience to contribute. I don't want to add to the abundance of "noise" that sometimes ends up in the feeds from those who have no real experience to speak from yet opt to toss in their opinion anyways. I definitely welcome more non-heteronormative discussions and hope to see more pop up as time progresses. I've been tossing around some conversation starters myself so hopefully I can kick off some new discussions here soon.
SpirelleMortelle​(switch female)
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
Bisexual cisfemale switch here! I prefer people who are more feminine regardless of gender or sex, but am married to a cis het male who is not feminine in looks but does have a softer side. He's an outlier, what can I say.
Mako Shark​(dom gender fluid){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Aug 8, 2020
I'm very new to this site but I've been here long enough to already have received very disrespectful messages. It's possible that some people get chased off early on and don't feel the need to come back.
LadySusweca​(dom trans woman)
3 years ago • Aug 8, 2020
I'm with Mako. I refuse to leave despite some of the messages I recieve that treat me as a fetish instead of a person. I have gotten messages from good people also.

I will also probably be active with a blog also. I know what I talk about is probably uncomfortable for people but maybe it's just that time. I refuse to give up who I am because other people don't like it or they want to avoid it.

Do I hope to find someone here? I doubt it, tried the other sites with the same results. I have met a few good people though that I wish to be friends with.