Online now
Online now

Coco cage

Roadman0911​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jan 12, 2018

Coco cage

Roadman0911​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2018
My partner and I are fairly new to this. She wants me caged and I as her Submissive male want to respect her desires. The problem is my penis gets irritated if I wear it too long. Is caging your submissive male common and can anyone tell us how to stop the irritation? I enjoy being caged for my Domme but its physically harmful. What should we do? Thanks
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
6 years ago • Jan 13, 2018
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Jan 13, 2018
sounds like you have the wrong cage, what one do you wear? i have a quite a few, the only one i have that i can wear multiple days without problems is the one i spent over $100 on.
outsideleft​(other male)
6 years ago • Jan 13, 2018
outsideleft​(other male) • Jan 13, 2018
Oh, I'm new to this idea too - i have been wearing a CB6000s and regular under my own surveillance, until if/when a Domme comes along.

I find, that after perhaps 5 - 7 days, my balls become so painful that I can barely walk.

I know this is not the cage - it comes off every day, we are in summer - 30+ degrees - for cleaning - the cage does not affect my penis.

It is only my balls that are affected.

There have been several times, when, were I to have left the cage on, I would not have been able to go to work - of course a release immediately relieves the pressure.

Like you, i'm keen to sort this out, understanding that being caged appears to be the lot of many male subs.

I have my measurements now for a Mature Metal Jailbird - only waiting for a Domme to come along before making this somewhat expensive purchase - on my own I don't need it.

I wonder of others who may have had similar experiences and the path they found through their early struggles.
outsideleft​(other male)
6 years ago • Jan 14, 2018
outsideleft​(other male) • Jan 14, 2018
Okaaaay,

Now I know this is gonna sound self-serving, and I even feel guilty of such - I will try the next size ring, but am pretty sure I tend to work my way out of that one - I've only had the CB for coupla months - before that purchase, I had maintained chastity without any accoutrements - same-same with my balls getting very painful ???

I started another thread several weeks ago contrasting chastity with celibacy - being prepared for the former, but not the latter.

Perhaps, with the issue I'm speaking of, this may be a way of easing into and enforced caging, whereby a negotiated process is in place, easing me and my sensitivities into longer encapsulation - not so I get to cum, nooooooo - you know, so I can go to work n all.

I would have no issue with prostate milkings and ruined orgasms - none, but, but...