Online now
Online now

How am I supposed to behave during sex? What do you like in a sub?

DesertLizard​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020
DesertLizard​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2020
"You can be a sub and 'encourage' your Dom in lots of ways that aren't 'taking control' some of my favorites are simple. Pushing your butt into his hand when he caresses it, biting your lip, or my favorite is just a little butt wiggle when I am ass up.

Asking is always a good choice. "Can I taste?" "May I have" if you want to speed things up a bit. Plus getting told no, with a growl, during sex is super hot."

Ooooh, I like these a lot ^^ I ALWAYS do the butt wiggle lol, it just feels right.

Thank you so much everyone for the responses, I'm so glad I signed up for this community icon_smile.gif
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2020
just be who you are. don't overthink the situation. be confident and sexy. your Dom or partner likely will have discussed what makes you attractive to him. If he loves a part of your body, or parts, or your lips, whatever, use them to entice him. you can be sub but still use what you know about your partners interests and desires to stoke the flame.

if you are planning a meet and you know he is visual, send him suggestive pics before your meet, little texts telling him how much you need him, his cock, his touch..remind him of what he does to you..don't wait for the moment you are together... build up some anticipation...find sexy pics and create your own version...

learn what he likes and desires and find ways to use that to turn up the heat
Heart of Persephone​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
I am a submissive, but I wanted to comment on your post. I was also and still am to a strong degree passive when having sex. I found it hard to take the lead because I had a fear of rejection. “What if I try to get into his pants, and he pushes me away”, plus my 20 year marriage was completely vanilla and I’m surprised we ever did any other position other than missionary. I craved more. I tried with him to “spice it up”. But his reception was somewhat luke warm.
I love sex I love the art of it, the beauty of it. I love touching and feeling. Tracing tattoos. I can think of all the ways to make my occupancy in the bed or elsewhere, I want to try this and this and this. But I hesitated because of the what if he thinks I’m pushy and not submissive. I did initiate the blow job and I wasn’t rejected. I loved it. Won’t go into the details of the moment. But I felt so submissive when I started that blowjob. It was amazing.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020
Bunnie • Aug 14, 2020
You will know when you’ve found someone who takes charge in the bedroom... and these uncertainties won’t exist. They will tell you what to do... what they like... and how to do what they like. Then, all you have to simply do is follow icon_smile.gif
DesertLizard​(sub female)
DesertLizard​(sub female) • Aug 14, 2020
"You will know when you’ve found someone who takes charge in the bedroom... and these uncertainties won’t exist. They will tell you what to do... what they like... and how to do what they like. Then, all you have to simply do is follow"

That sounds heavenly ^^
WickedDom​(dom male)
WickedDom​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
Listen and learn. Never assume. It's all about communication I feel. Each Dom, hell each person, is going to be different. So, i make it a point to be very precise about what I like and what I don't like. Also, if you are given direction don't take it personal. I had one stick her tongue into the hole of dick. That felt fucking weird. Her ex loved it, me not so much. She got kinda down about it. I told her not get get down on herself, she can only do what I direct her to do. She has no way to know otherwise. That goes back to Sun Tzu, you can't know what to do if I haven't given you the necessary instruction or direction. So, if there's a fuck up with something that no direction has been given, then it's on me. All I can do at that point is communicate, and hopefully it don't happen again. That's training.