Online now
Online now

Red flags

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020
KnottyBunny • Aug 16, 2020
House Talion wrote:
If he hasn't contacted you again by now hes probably written you off as a lost cause, hopefully. Restraining orders can be used across the nation and harassment lawsuits are efficient with proof. Inevitably experience is the best and worst training anyone could have.

Thank you for this information!
FiveEyes​(sadist gender queer)
konvikdomination wrote:
You want doms. You encountered a sadist. Very different. Doms feel. And cater. Sadist are a deeper breed.

Then there are sadist. That don’t care our hearts are cold we want nothing but the dynamic. The release the outlet. You have to find where you fit.

As much as I am enjoying the squabbles mein kinder, I must object here on behalf of fellow sadists. Your definitions may suit you personally, but they are not those of the community in general.

Dom/Dominant: One who dominates. Domination in BDSM is the side asserting control in the power dynamic.

Sadist: One who derives sexual pleasure from the suffering of others.

One is not deeper than the other.
One does not automatically exclude or include the other.
Neither has anything to do with feelings or emotional support. Those are part of a healthy relationship.

I am sorry your sadism is limited only to pain. There are so many flavors of suffering, and pain is only one note in a symphony. I'm sorry your heart is cold and you feel nothing beyond the dynamic. There is much beyond pain and power struggle. Dare to feel and you might find something deeper. As you say, you have to find where you fit.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Aug 16, 2020
Sadist my ass .... you encountered a Bonifide, certified fruit loop who is in desperate need of an ass whipping. I mean, the sons, the daughters,.. that is NOT any bdsm I ever heard of, but it does fit several state and federal definitions.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 16, 2020
I'm done with this. Read my blog.
Miki
Miki • Aug 16, 2020
Wow this thread certainly brought out... the stronger elements of this place.

It does enlighten me a good deal and reinforce my resolve not to jump in with anyone I meet online on any kind of short notice.

This package of proverbial Chips Ahoy has more than a few cracked and crumbled cookies in it.

I could not read everything. I skimmed...

One thing everyone ought heed, discussion of money that borders on hints and thinly veiled offers are not acceptable on this site and those who write such things really ought to think twice before posting lest they get tossed out on their asses.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 16, 2020
- We’d chatted for a couple of days and then decided to move to what’s app.
- We then spent a couple of days chatting and said that we would get married.
- I would be his VP of his company.
- He then decided when I hadn’t messaged him back to say that if I was with him that he would have beaten me till I was unconscious.
- He wanted to have kids with me and that they would be in the lifestyle and that he would ask our sons to have sex with me whenever he (the Dom) wanted.
- My daughters would suffer the same fate.
- He then said that because I was his, that I had to give him some money to pay for his car. This is when the flags went up.

I started reading this but didn’t get to far with people’s comments/feedback, so please excuse any repetition of comment.

The reason, I started chocking on my milk chocolate chip cookie and had to be rushed to hospital.
That should have been a red flag to not read further.

I had felt like I was being sucked into a TwighLight Zone episode. And not one of the good ones. That’s too should have been a red flag.

At the hospital, the Dr. put a tube up my bum and said something I couldn’t hear because the nurses had their tounges in my ears.
That should have been a red flag.

After pulling the pipe out my bum I distinctly recall the Dr. shouting out the words “Be-elzibub, great lord, they work is done”. That should have been a red flag but I wasn’t sure.

The Dr. dropped her skirt and a monstrous snake with two heads and dripping fangs rose up between her legs.
One nurse squeeled, dropped to his knees, ripped open his shirt and allowed the snake heads to suckle on each of his three breasts.
Still no red flag.

When the Administrator phased through the wall with the bill, asking for money ... this is when the red flag went up.
Asking for money.

I may well get a lot of shite for this (tounge in cheek) response ... but let’s all take a big breath and put it down to me suffering from lockdown, curfew and cabin fever.

Eve ... you did the right thing. Honestly.
Stay well clear of such types... listen to those tingling spider senses.
There are good folks out there and you will find them.
Thank you for sharing with us and warning other newbies of such dangers.
FC