Online now
Online now

Does Size Matter Relationship Vs 1-Night Stand?

body electric
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020
body electric • Aug 22, 2020
You don't have to be hung, but thick is preferred. The best feeling is having your juicy walls feel stretched. Mm 💦

Having a flashback now about such a one night stand.. 😋🤭😌
body electric
body electric • Aug 22, 2020
Sorry for all the same replies.. My phone was acting as if my response didn't go through.. Apologies
tinyrabbit​(sub male)

Size does matter

tinyrabbit​(sub male) • Aug 22, 2020
I have never done a one night stand, just because of the fact that i think that size matters. I have a penis smaller than average and because of that i am insecure towards women. Allso men with small penisses/testicles produce less testosterone, and that results in the fact that i am more obedient. Bigger men are more dominant and try to seduce women and are driven more by the big penis and balls.

So i think size matters, to me it does..
tinyrabbit​(sub male)

Size does matter

I forgot to mention, in my last relationship i wore a hollow strapon to please my princess. That strapon is 25cm, for me as a man it was the best feeling ever. Most important to me is to satisfy the woman, and i could not do it with my own small one so i Vught a bigger one...
tinyrabbit​(sub male)

Size does matter

I forgot to mention, in my last relationship i wore a hollow strapon to please my princess. That strapon is 25cm, for me as a man it was the best feeling ever. Most important to me is to satisfy the woman, and i could not do it with my own small one so i Vught a bigger one...
Miki
Miki • Aug 22, 2020
Depends on what they do with it and what else they do to me before boinking me. A man who takes the time to please his woman, regardless if it's a one nighter, a 2 hour special or a relationship -- doesn't need a big wanger to impress.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
Tthomas • Aug 23, 2020
I am reminded of the saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. You can probably ask 100 woman and it would be close to 50/50, yes/no.

The same question could be asked about breast. Real better than fake? Large better than small?

I asked a sub one time about the size of a penis and if it matters. Her response was that every large penis she had ever seen was usually attached to a Prick.
seaflower
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020

Na

seaflower • Aug 24, 2020
I don’t think size maters the best sex I had was with the guy that had a much smaller then average penis. But the second best sex I ever had came from a guy who was well above average. I just think it depends on the experience the guy has and the communication you have on what you want. But to me it doesn’t make a difference
Miki
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020
Miki • Aug 24, 2020
The old corny song says, and I belive it fully:

It's Not the Meat, It's the Motion....
And let me add, some guys with "small" meat.... did
one hell of a job making sure I got my thrills.

Just sayin'!!