Online now
Online now

Foot Fetishes

Patches Barbs​(switch female)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

Haha

Tickling is what got me into having my feet worshipped actually lol... I don't kick as much when restrained ? ...love having my toes sucked too. Curious if there are other tickling fans here too besides me; foot fetish is pretty heavily connected to this kink, particularly for the men into it.
SirChaunbbcRican
4 years ago • Jun 24, 2019
SirChaunbbcRican • Jun 24, 2019
I.love a woman's.feet her toes her arch the heel the bottom love to suck kiss lick fuck some feet
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
I'm a foot fetishists nightmare! Touch my feet make sure your dental plan is up to date...But I am a shoe fetishists dream, bring on the shoes, boots etc you can whorship them, even hose etc. Just bare feet, remember the dental plan warning.
NBondage​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020
NBondage​(sub male) • Jun 19, 2020
I HAVE ADORED BAREFEET SINCE I CAN REMEMBER. THE INNOCENT FEELING THAT NOBODY KNOWS HOW IT AFFECTS MY LOINS WHEN IM AROUND OTHERS THAT ARE BAREFOOT IS AMAZING. ALSO IF IM BAREFOOT IN FRONT OF OTHERS IM HARD ....AND IF TOUCHED BY OTHERS I FREAKING EXPLODE THEN AND THERE , TO THE POINT OF TOTAL EMBARRESSMENT. UGH.. WHAT A THOUGHT .....MMMM WHAT A THOUGHT
Tthomas
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020

Re: Foot Fetishes

Tthomas • Aug 25, 2020
Lenathequeen wrote:
Who actually loves feet?

This guy.

There is nothing better than watching a sub wear heels all night and getting home and hearing her moans as you rub her feet with hot oils.