Online now
Online now

Is there such a role as a "toy"?

AmericanPsycho{None}
3 years ago • Aug 26, 2020

She found one and I’m being bashed for knowing who I am.

AmericanPsycho{None} • Aug 26, 2020
OraclePollon wrote:
Man... I really want Toy to get a better rep...

I mean a Sadists Toy! That is a wet dream for me!! But you better keep moving if you think you can even begin to talk to me like that... never mind the zero respect you need to have for women to even type that out. What a pig. And Pigs belong in a pit and not a play pen.

Also, just to touch on some of the comments you had. I love being a Toy. I love a good Masochist. GOOD is the operative word, if not GREAT!

There is a stark difference. He is looking for humiliation (or he deserves not even that imo. From how you out it, he deserves nothing more than his hand... or a prison shower) And no. Sadism, toys, even slaves! Does not go hand in hand with humiliation.

To me humiliation is a mind game. Has nothing to do with what you do to someone body. Because BDSM is half mental play. Taking care of someone mind.

I am a Toy... but if you even think you will treat me like Sid. I will find you. And I will fuck you ip!
AmericanPsycho{None}
The weakness in the doms and the strength in the subs is striking in this chain. There are a few of you I completely agree with. And some I don’t. And that’s fine. I personally feel like doms are sadist at heart that don’t have the strength to just put it out there. A sub craves control and disciple. Give it to her. It doesn’t have to be wrapped up in a gift box and begged for you are a dominate.
AmericanPsycho{None}

Re: She found one and I’m being bashed for knowing who I am.

konvikdomination wrote:
OraclePollon wrote:
Man... I really want Toy to get a better rep...

I mean a Sadists Toy! That is a wet dream for me!! But you better keep moving if you think you can even begin to talk to me like that... never mind the zero respect you need to have for women to even type that out. What a pig. And Pigs belong in a pit and not a play pen.

Also, just to touch on some of the comments you had. I love being a Toy. I love a good Masochist. GOOD is the operative word, if not GREAT!

There is a stark difference. He is looking for humiliation (or he deserves not even that imo. From how you out it, he deserves nothing more than his hand... or a prison shower) And no. Sadism, toys, even slaves! Does not go hand in hand with humiliation.

To me humiliation is a mind game. Has nothing to do with what you do to someone body. Because BDSM is half mental play. Taking care of someone mind.

I am a Toy... but if you even think you will treat me like Sid. I will find you. And I will fuck you ip!
AmericanPsycho{None}
Sir I need none of that. I am truly what I am and make no excuses for myself. Psychopath maybe. But a controlled one. That knows what he needs to keep the demons at bay.
AmericanPsycho{None}

Truth

You all have limits and respect that has to come with your lifestyle. Their are some that are in it for themselves Some of us are trus sadist. True masochist and not mental or sociopathic. Or psychopathic. Some needs are met is a certain way. To the ones who claim they wish thay could be a sadist toy You have a long way to go. We don’t feel. We don’t give a shit about how your feelings come into play. It’s my pleasure to beat you raw stretch your asshole. If your lucky I’ll allow my orgasm in you and plug your ass until I soak into your body.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 26, 2020
konvikdomination wrote:
The weakness in the doms and the strength in the subs is striking in this chain. There are a few of you I completely agree with. And some I don’t. And that’s fine. I personally feel like doms are sadist at heart that don’t have the strength to just put it out there. A sub craves control and disciple. Give it to her. It doesn’t have to be wrapped up in a gift box and begged for you are a dominate.

This!!! After reading here, in groups on FB, Fetlife... it makes me sick. The role "submissive" has been talked up so much, wrapped in pretty paper and dipped in gold and put up on a pedestal, its ridiculous. It goes both ways. Dominants are gifts too. They have a choice too. They have power too. I no longer want to identify myself as a submissive anymore because of this. Im just a masochist now.
AmericanPsycho{None}
Good girl. I am glad you found what is truly you. I am proud of you I’m so many ways.