Online now
Online now

Are there any live in exclusive BDSM Communities out there

KnightMasterC​(dom male){Samfaye }
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020

Are there any live in exclusive BDSM Communities out there

I am a very experienced Master with my slave who I love and Adore as she will do anything to give pleasure to her master. But I was wondering are there any full time BDSM communities out there we can join and live at with others who share the same ideas, ethos, dynamics 24/7 as I would be really interested if there were or if not would like yo get like minded couples together who want to live such a life and start our own community up. Buy some land with buildings on it where we can build a new life of exclusive BDSM community. That we live with others enjoy doing things with others be and all are welcome Monogamous couples, Polyamourous couples, same sex couples, both Master and Mistresses with their Male or female Submissives and Slaves living together in one big community where we can be ourselves and live the life we love 24/7. I would love to hear from other members firstly if there are communities we can join that we can live our Dynamic 24/7 or if there is an interest out there to begin one. Please come back and let me know your views.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 26, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2020
I know thers a community of free thinkers, but nothing lifestyle based. As its something many have thought of it could be considered. Take the free thinkers path and exploit it to your own needs. Find enough ppl of the same mind and pool your funds. Frankly if you look hard enough you'll fi d theres many towns thatve been abandoned which can be purchased, but the problem you'll run into is that most said places are off the grid. That means that as a community youd have to work hard to get it on the grid and show to be a functional community if governmental funding is needed. If not then you might just need the power company to come run new lines, get a cell tower set up, throw in some wi-fi, basic needs as it were. Of course creating any such community would require a nice sized wall surrounding the town which might need perimeter guards or security cameras
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Aug 27, 2020
There was a community in Australia that was started...Although I cant be sure if the idea ever grew into "more" as I lost contact with lady leading the idea. Last I spoke to her she had three "houses" on a very large parcel of land. I believe it was in the "Northern Rivers" area of NSW
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 27, 2020
yeah the only problem with it would be the wild ideas outsiders would have about what was really going on they would probably think it was some kind of cult which would totally be false but the rumors that would fly If someone did start a neighborhood like that there would have to be a bunch of bugs to work out