Online now
Online now

Calling sub females! I'm here feeling a little bewildered...

Eliza Raine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020

Calling sub females! I'm here feeling a little bewildered...

Eliza Raine​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
Hey there! I am very new to exploring this lifestyle (and brand new to this site) and would love to connect with some other like minded people. I've had a few encounters, half good, half not so good. I'd really like to make some connections with people to gain some insight or share struggles. I have a "basic" account and can't seem to reach out to all the people on here, so....

If you are interested in connecting, or have any resources for a new sub, please reach out!
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2020
For the right person with the right consideration, theres are a few other sites to consider. Each come with my personal description of course
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I would suggest going back in time and reading blogs there are a good number on here on many different subjects of the lifestyle along with doing research on submissive guide which also has some great articles
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Sep 2, 2020
Chat is available right now to non-paying members, too. It might be a good place to make connections. As always, the best method when entering a new environment or group definitely holds true in online chat groups: enter with a polite greeting, get a feel for the space & the people in it, then join in. By the way - BEST advice for this site & any other like it: TAKE IT SLOW!! icon_smile.gif Otherwise, Welcome!\
Eliza Raine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
Eliza Raine​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2020
alawey wrote:
I would suggest going back in time and reading blogs there are a good number on here on many different subjects of the lifestyle along with doing research on submissive guide which also has some great articles

Thank you! I’ve been doing this, which is how I’ve found some cool people and good info already!
Eliza Raine​(sub female)
Eliza Raine​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2020
my dear wrote:
Chat is available right now to non-paying members, too. It might be a good place to make connections. As always, the best method when entering a new environment or group definitely holds true in online chat groups: enter with a polite greeting, get a feel for the space & the people in it, then join in. By the way - BEST advice for this site & any other like it: TAKE IT SLOW!! icon_smile.gif Otherwise, Welcome!\

Do you mean the chat rooms?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 3, 2020
When it comes to blogs always fact check what you read. There are a lot of people posting with little to no experience, people who pull bits and pieces from google and those who are cyber only. A lot might sound good so be careful.
jaders
jaders • Sep 3, 2020
Eliza Raine wrote:
my dear wrote:

Do you mean the chat rooms?

I'm new to this site too but this seems like sound advice! I totally agree. I've just been reading blogs since I don't have access to the chat room yet. Open to chat anytime icon_smile.gif