Online now
Online now

Respect In Blogland/Forumworld - (In Blogs/Forums here or on other sites)

My Dear{Trust}
3 years ago • Sep 5, 2020

Respect In Blogland/Forumworld - (In Blogs/Forums here or on

My Dear{Trust} • Sep 5, 2020
(NOTE: No being overly specific please, and No Names, UserNames, or Initials. I do not want to point fingers, I want to better my understanding of my fellow bloggers and blog readers.)

My question today is three-fold:

1. What experiences have you had in Blogland, or in the blogs/forums of other sites, that you feel are/were disrespectful?

2. What behaviors do you find to be most respectful here in Blogland, or in the blogs/forums of other sites, (and why)?

3. How have you handled those experiences in the past, and do you now think there might have been a better way than you did then?

Come on... I'm listening... be different and tell me what you think! icon_smile.gif
~my dear 09/05/2020
(Originally posted on my blog; cross-posted here at the request of a fellow blogger.)
    The most loved post in topic
Sir Don​(dom male){Creidsinn }
3 years ago • Sep 5, 2020
okay let's real here.
1 . Disrespect comes in many different forms.
Someone who responds to you and clearly jumps to a conclusion or someone getting pissy because you don't agree with their way of thinking.

2. Respect. Someone who is capable of communicating without coming across as holier than thou.

3. In the past I would be in your face with I don't give two shits and now it is I don't give two fucks