Online now
Online now

Did you forget?

Bunnie
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
Bunnie • Sep 8, 2020
The more specific our tastes become, the more challenging it is to simply meet someone whilst taking a stroll. Definitely not impossible... I’m always open to possibility... just less probable. Ultimately for me, the goal is always in-person as the end result... however, I am also willing to peek behind all doors to find what I’m looking for, and am not going to rule it out because of distance. Having said that... unforeseeable circumstances such as the whole world closing down due to a virus was a little bit unexpected lol... that has certainly thrown a spanner in the works.
J Low​(sub female)
J Low​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2020
Maybe it's my age, I have issues dealing with all these different apps. Just use the phone.ps . I'm introverted af..with an intj personality type and online I have to think about an answer, so it takes some time. I'm also camera shy. And the screens give me fucking migraines.
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2020
Whoops, meant to say "pretending to be ready for real life interactions...." not "online" there
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
for some that is what they choose and it’s not for anyone to say it isn’t a real relationship to them. i personally have never tried an online dynamic or relationship and would not want to, but have tried a long distance one in the past. it did result in living together, but it wasn’t a strong enough foundation for the move, so didn’t last. that was only MY experience. people choose relationships which work for them.

i am fortunate that i have someone local. we have been careful due to the virus, so weren’t seeing each other frequently until recently.

the community for me is a way to connect with friends, people i care about, and meet new people when i am respecting shelter in place as the best option until we have a vaccine.

people are real whether on a phone or a computer, so maybe you can get to know some people here, build some friendships. i have several here that have stood the test of time and space.