Online now
Online now

Confused, Mono, message?

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
KnottyBunny • Sep 1, 2020
I have had so many Doms hit me up its insane. And a few handfuls are "in a monogamous relationship". And no, it isnt just the "Hey, lets chat and be friends", its the "Show Daddy what he really wants to see."

If I do not have a photo of myself up, I get less attention I have noticed, so when I don't want attention, it comes down.

But, if I notice they say they are in a relationship or monogamous in a relationship I do respond that I do not get involved with cheaters or open relationships. Not my morals is what I will respond with.

There is only one man here that can ask for nudes from me. All others don't even get a response unless their messages are really disrespectful, then it depends how many beers in I am... I have fun writing those responses.

If I do not have anything where is says "collar" in the preferences of my profile, I get a lot of unwanted attention also.
Mark nw london uk​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
if he cheats on her in mind or body, still cheating. imho, not to be trusted either way.

it 's common for kinky people to want two bites of the cake.
i was in a monotonous relationship once icon_wink.gif
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
I know in situations where there is more than two people involved in a relationship that it could lead to jealousy on one of the people involved and they feel like a third wheel because two of them have found they are more compatible I know when I find the domme I need and want I will not stick around if they want to bring another person in to the mix
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 8, 2020
I don't stand in the shoes of others. If someone is in a monogamous relationship, means probably he or she is married and mostly not happy. Judging others for what they want is not up to me. I don't do it with kinks that aren't mine, why should I do that in this case. I'm not a fling anyway, but no strings attached is probably wonderful for the next who visits their profiles.
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Sep 8, 2020
I agree with SG's process. For one thing, at this point he KNOWS he enjoys a monogamous relationship - and he is in one. He has not experienced a Poly relationship; and, as such, does not yet KNOW that is what he wants. It takes experience to know for certain if something is going to work for you as you hope it will. Think of the difference between Bi-curious and Bi-sexual. One says, I am interested the other says I am experienced.

I would hope that with either choice that by reading the person's entire profile you can gain an understanding of their wishes.

Also, it is possible that the profile is not as up to date as could be wished for.

I also know those who are engaged in a monogamous relationship currently but who know that changes are coming in their future.

I would say, view each person as an individual. If their profile is contradictory - ask. If you don't bother asking, then it becomes an issue of assumption on the reader's behalf.