Online now
Online now

Being A Sub and what it means

kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 11, 2020
Videos taken without your consent or knowledge.

Ouch.

Safe, sane, consensual.
Trust, respect, lust, love.
Gracefullness, passion.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
Tthomas • Sep 11, 2020
Being a sub and what does it mean?

There might be as many answers as there are subs.
I think you have to know within your heart and soul what you want/need.
The person that can answer that question is way ahead of the game.
Keep in mind that what you want/need might be different from each Dom you meet.
As in any relationship I do not think all of your wants/needs will be met. The closer
you can get to having 100% met the better chance you have to making your next relationship the last.
Never lose what it means to you. Do not become the one that says she cant do better.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the question, and all of the wonderfully thoughtful answers.

Like many of you, i don't think there is a one size fits all answer to this. Indeed, i find one of the major challenges of D/s (and intimate relationship in general), is finding someone we synch with enough to to nurture and sustain a ltr. For me, trust and compatibility are central.
i think pleasing and being pleasing is a mutual need/desire that can find balance in a sort of symbiosis that can take place between opposites like Dom and sub. i don't see the need/desire to please as the exclusive purview of either. i think it often gets portrayed that way because each is 'pleasing' from an opposite place.

As to the question οf: Being a sub and what it means (to me)?" For me, being a sub is about relinquishing control, and when it's 'right,' there is pleasure for both. i see sub as the receptacle side, the 'vessel' for the creative process? i see a "Dom" as one who's being, drive, energy is to penetrate, inseminate, impregnate beyond the traditional meaning of those words. i perceive a sub as the other side of that, my being, drive, energy is to be penetrated, inseminated, impregnated by and with Him.
For me those things find expression in physical, mental and emotional... ideally all three, relationship. For me, being sub is being a sort of canvass, clay, for a Dom to place/use His creative need/desire/drive/energy in.
It's not like i feel i am being 'made' to do something, but rather, something in me is being surfaced that isn't otherwise in evidence in the absence of the desire of another.
annabellestasia​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 14, 2020
“The action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.”

The literal definition of submission sums it up for me in an all encompassing, not just sexual way!