Online now
Online now

I gave a situation...i need,advice

slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020

I gave a situation...i need,advice

slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 24, 2020
I have recently joined the BDSM lifestyle. I met my Mistress online. We are scheduled to meet in person Tuesday. Tonight she told me I must send $853 to a retailer for Bondage items and toys. She said I must do this before we meet. Sounds fishy to me. What to you people think? What would you do? I'm thinking of walking away. I have asked for proof, but I haven't gotten a reply. Also, she sent me a pic. In the pic she is wearing a name tag. It is not clear, but it doesn't look like her name. We have never spoken on FaceTime so I don't even know if it is her pucture. I smell a rat. I have good discernment, but sometimes when my emotions get involved I have a hard time following my own instincts! I want so much to be wrong, but....your advice is appreciated.
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
This does sound fishy to me.

It's so HARD to walk away when we so want for things to work out I know! However that is a very specific amount, and if she isn't giving you a LOT more proof of who she is and that she is legitimate I'd walk away.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Please don't take the risk. No visual, not first meeting. It is not the cost (toys can be expensive and having your own set is nice) but not on a first date. Offer to buy your own and bring some with you for initial play time, then you have something to walk away with if things don't work.

I feel for you, I know how excited you were to finally meet this weekend T_T !!
slavebilly​(sub male)
Thank you all! A thank you Oracle...i was excited. It hurts. Not the 1st time this has happened to me. That's why the red flags were so easy to see.

There is a silver lining though, I know who I am! I am a sub! And I will always be a sub. Even if I never have a relationship, I know who I am and why I am the way I am. It feels so good to have understanding that's been missing in my life for 64 years! I will rest in knowing that and continue to try to contribute here on The Cage. I have really developed a love for you all.
slavebilly​(sub male)
Alawey,

I think it is a "Ukrainian prince". I may be able to find out for sure tomorrow. I'll let you know. Thank you!
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Sep 24, 2020
Considering the guide for polite conduct on the cage literally mentions not asking for money or gifts....... As others have said mate, keep your distance. Or maybe what Alawey said, run away fast haha
LiquidDesire​(dom male){Looking fo}
While I know it hurts, it would hurt much worse if you invested the 853. Also as a Dom i would never ask a sub to pay for her own toys. If I am going to be using them on her I feel I shoupld pay for them. Also the first time a woman asks for money I then start messing with them and start asking them for money.