Online now
Online now

I gave a situation...i need,advice

Race Bannon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Race Bannon​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2020
Billy, listen to all the other comments here. Run, don't walk. A real mistress would already have her own implements and toys. This is a scam, please don't fall for it.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I havent read all the replies. I just want to let you know this is a scam and your not the first scammed using this method. This method has been doing the rounds for about 18 months. I'm sorry this happened to you but strike it up as a learning experience. This isn't a Domme and chances are she isn't even female. The 10 or so I have dealt with using this scam have all been Nigerian based and another two from Singapore.

If you like we (here) can all share some ways to avoids scammers, such as how to reverse an image or your welcome to contact me and I can walk you through some icon_smile.gif
forgedbyfire
forgedbyfire • Sep 24, 2020
Follow your gut. Your instincts are telling you that she is not the one. If you do not trust your Mistress you should not submit to her. A newbie to the life needs time to adjust. All that firepower for the first time —even if exploring—is overkill.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately this is a common scam. If it happened here please report it by visiting the user's profile and clicking on the report button. Include a screenshot if you can.

Thank you to everyone who posted the great advice above. We are very lucky to have so many supportive members willing to help others. If in doubt please ask or message me directly.
shortylotus​(dom female){johnnyxsix}
Tell her you had to pay $853 towards bailing your self out jail for charges you don't feel comfortable discussing because you dont want her to judge you or get peta involved......then just let the ball roll in her court for awhile...

Last edited by * on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
Tthomas
Tthomas • Sep 24, 2020
Sounds legit to me. If you want another way to go.......

For $650 I will introduce you to the Mistress of your dreams and she comes with her own gear.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 24, 2020
@ slavebilly,

You’ve already been given great advice so I just wanted to say good on you for trusting yourself and asking questions because something felt off. That’s a hard lesson to learn. Much respect icon_smile.gif and I’m sorry this has been your experience so far. Chalk it up to gaining that bit more knowledge, and I wish you the best in finding your real person.