Online now
Online now

Ingredients for a well-rounded profile

JD Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020

Not Too Busy

JD Dom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
kore,

You mention early in your profile that you are monogamous and not looking, so what is the harm of being wordsy? It's not like I was considering you as a potential sub and read and read all about you to find "I'm not looking." at the very bottom. I do think that would be irritating since I do actually read profiles to determine my interest level. But that's not the case with you. It's your profile, write an encyclopedia if you want!
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
well for me I see who to weed out, I was getting so many likes on my profile because of profile pic I had up, no one bothered to read the actual profile so I removed the profile pic totally, but I may put it back later. hopefully I can find the one submissive that is truly interested and takes time to read and then contact me. I take time to read others and sometimes theres nothing to read just a profile blank with I want a Dom or Daddy or I want to be owned etc but nothing to know so I contact ask and either get a respond or told no or f off but to each their own I suppose