Online now
Online now

Brand new and exploring - where to start?

NewSweetness
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020

Brand new and exploring - where to start?

NewSweetness • Sep 29, 2020
Hello all,

I am BRAND NEW to the community and seeking out the most helpful and supportive resources you have found in your experiences. I am currently reading a few books and have looked through a few different forums on-line. I’m still exploring what myself and my husband are into, but we are both leaning towards a D/s dynamic with me being a switch from time to time.

If more info is needed, please let me know... just looking for a good place to start. I have discovered some new kinks in the last few years and just feeling overwhelmed with these new desires and needs and looking for a good way to enact them. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 29, 2020
Take this test: https://bdsmtest.org/select-mode

Go to these

Kinkly.com

Domsubliving.com

There lots of good books on BDSM. There may be a list on one of the sites I listed. I remember seeing ebooks on one site. Check out these sites completely.

The cage has resources in the "magazine section"

Search for bdsm lifestyle for ither online sites
Holisticwoman
Holisticwoman • Sep 29, 2020
Read through a lot of peoples blogs. @skyrich as a lot information I found to be useful when I was looking for me and my soon to be ex husband were on the journey you are on now. Read the different forum posts. There’s a lot of useful information all in the one website. Just be mindful that there is also a lot of disinformation/wrong information here also.