Online now
Online now

Dollification

EbonyDevil​(switch female)
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020

Dollification

EbonyDevil​(switch female) • Sep 29, 2020
Hello there, I’m Selma and I was curious about if any of you lovely people have tried or been interested in dollification?

-Taken From Google-
“Dollification is a sexual fetish where one partner is 'transformed' into a doll through makeup, mannerisms, or even plastic surgery. The doll-like partner normally adopts a more submissive role and enjoys being toyed with while the dominant individual is aroused by the control that they exert over the doll.”

The idea has been dancing around in my head for quite some time and I would love to hear from some people that’s comfortable with sharing their experiences
    The most loved post in topic
GoddessAaliyah​(switch female)
3 years ago • Sep 30, 2020
Every day😈

I’m a hairdresser, so I get a kind of personal high having control over my clients hair and makeup. I’m a bit of a sadist too, so I get an extra jolt of endorphins when I do body waxing 💖. I do find satisfaction in dressing my partners and pride when it’s received positively. I also find excitement in photographing my work or sketching it, but it can be hard to find a partner that is able to sit in specific positions for long periods of time. Mostly I get a serious power trip from dollification rather than sexual gratification. To me the power trip is more intoxicating and satisfying 💗💖💕
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Doll, or Toy is something very appealing to me.

Not so much to the point of plastic surgery, but I love being posed, positioned and manipulated. Some of the best sex I have is when I am bound and can't move, it is freeing to know I dont have to be more than I am in that moment. That my simplest form, and just being, is enough to satisfy my partner in the most fulfilling ways is a huge turn on for me. There is a freedom for me (again, I find that mostly throught ties) in being dressed up and knowing that I haven't had to put in the guess work to try and seduce my Dom, that I am a reflection of exactly what he wants, because he made me such. That I don't have to worry or think about his pleasures, because I am his toy and he chose me to play with.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 30, 2020
I guess one could say that my first online influence was a dollification video. Of course at the time I had no idea of what it was or what it was called. It was just something that for some reason I not only found really, really hot, but something about it just sat right. OraclePollon describes so much of how I feel about it too... “I love being posed, positioned and manipulated.” This is much the same for me, however I would also add the preparation and dressed-up aspect. I love the connection of the whole almost ritualistic process. The bonding. The “story” being created together. For me it’s all about the connection, as it is with everything. Different movies I have seen have opened my eyes to different concepts around types or concepts of dollification, and speaking with someone I once knew about it definitely opened my eyes to realising a lot about myself around it. It’s not something I would seek solely on its own, however it’s definitely something I hope will be a part of the dynamic I find myself in.