Online now
Online now

A Kinky Getaway

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Nov 1, 2016

A Kinky Getaway

Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 1, 2016
 Ever fantasize about getting away and having a whole new assortment of equipment at your disposal?  I have!  I'm curious if any of you have tried a kinky B n' B, rented your own dungeon for the weekend or maybe tried one of those kink friendly homestay websites.  What was it like and would you do it again? Tips, links and reviews encouraged!
pirate
7 years ago • Nov 4, 2016

dungeons

pirate • Nov 4, 2016
hola evangaline

there is a chap in the outskirts of montreal who rents out a dungeon- well equipped - and he is an experienced and amiable host
rented for an evening wit my sub who craves to return - ( all in good time )
    The most loved post in topic
Paige_LaMarchand​(sub female)
7 years ago • Nov 6, 2016
I would be up for it once I have a Domme.

Sophie Morgan wrote about renting a kinky cottage in her second book No Ordinary Love Story. It was the follow up to her first book, A Diary of a Submissive, which was about discovering her submissive side. I recommend both of them.

The bit about renting the cottage with her boyfriend and Dominant (one person) was pretty great.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Nov 8, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 8, 2016
@ Pirate - if only I could get to Montreal! Sounds fantastic and a great tip for people in the area (if we have any Montrealers yet!).  Maybe they can give you a shout if interested.

@Paige_LaMarchand- I haven't read that story but I do always love a literary recommendation! Thanks!

Speaking of kinky getaways, maybe this might tweak someone's memory:  I once came across a Victorian discipline B&B online.  They didn't bill themselves as being BDSM related but rather as a place to experience service and strict discipline.  I've never been able to find it again unfortunately.  It looked fascinating!  If anyone knows this place and can share a link I'd love to revisit the site and take a closer look.