What's it called when...

Miki
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020

Re: What's it called when...

Miki • Oct 11, 2020
shahh wrote:
Miki wrote:
Zeph wrote:
What's it called when a girl is bound while wearing a strap on, and "forced" to use it to have sex with another person? Is there a name for that sort of thing or for a similar subject? Thanks.

You said "Forced"
I am sorry, but to me that spells RAPE

"Forced" being in quotations changes the meaning entirely from ACTUALLY forced (rape) to a perceived 'forced' meaning some type of consent...even if that's CNC. Imho anyways.

You're right. I was thinking in Vanilla terms. In the Kink world.. "Forced"-- is a lot of fun.

Thank you for setting me straight!
Miki
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020

Re: What's it called when...

Miki • Oct 11, 2020
shahh wrote:
Miki wrote:
Zeph wrote:
What's it called when a girl is bound while wearing a strap on, and "forced" to use it to have sex with another person? Is there a name for that sort of thing or for a similar subject? Thanks.

You said "Forced"
I am sorry, but to me that spells RAPE

"Forced" being in quotations changes the meaning entirely from ACTUALLY forced (rape) to a perceived 'forced' meaning some type of consent...even if that's CNC. Imho anyways.

You're right. I was thinking in Vanilla terms. In the Kink world.. "Forced"-- is a lot of fun.

Thank you for setting me straight.
Personally.. I like being "forced"-- in quotations of course
BertThunderhorse
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
BertThunderhorse • Jan 14, 2021
The Mrs says it's called...... "Wifey duties" or, " punishment sex". Players choice.