Online now
Online now

How do you feel when.....?

ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 13, 2020
ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 13, 2020
Zhivago wrote:
The various positions don't really have individual emotions to me. To me, it's not the positions themselves that are as important as how well they perform them accurately, quickly and with 100% intention. To me, their dedication to practice (to make perfect) the positions I desire is what impresses me. I love proper protocol. I expect proper protocol. I demand proper protocol. ESPECIALLY in public ... low, medium, and high. (and emergency protocol if the situation warrants it).

An "attention" position is my preferred position. They are ready for any command and ready to proceed to any of the other positions or things I may tell them to do. To me it is critical that their chin be up and straight. Having self confidence is one of the most important things I want a sub to have. It's what I most want to develop in them as a person since most of us are lacking in this respect to one degree or another. My goal is to develop them into a totally self-actualized person. To guide them into their total being. Yes, they are doing the positions and taking commands from me, but in reality they are doing it for themselves. This dynamic is what gives me the greatest pleasure.

Thank you for your thoughtful response! I very much appreciate the input. And it's always good to hear from a Dom that the personal development of a sub is important.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 13, 2020
White Knight wrote:
The positions all have a purpose ! And are viewed differently by either side of the slash !
What’s important is the compliance at any particular instruction! As this will likely indicate where a particular scene is going !!

Thanks for your response 😊. Interesting to me that compliance would influence where the scene goes, but of course it could! Hadn't thought of it that way before.
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 13, 2020
Face down and cuffed to the bed, where I can't see what he's about to do. I like the anticipation.