Online now
Online now

Brand new to BDSM

Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 17, 2020
First, show a part of who you are, just a glimpse. I visited your profile and I'm sure you aren't a dick, even though this one has it's beauty, let us explore you a bit more... just a few steps before some here tear off your clothes. 😂 Second ... enjoy the community.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2020
As Sasa indicated, I’d recommend giving a better glimpse of yourself in your profile. Likes and dislikes. If you are serious, and BDSM isn’t just a weekend passing, then it is part of who you are and you should also feel free to talk about what you like to do outside of your penchant for erotic fun. That way, if someone is interested in your profile, they will see if they fit into your whole life.

I’d recommend reading some of the blogs of other Dominants and submissives to figure out what flavors you enjoy in life. There are so many aspects. There are some excellent bloggers who discuss traits of the lifestyle and give valuable lessons that we can all learn from. Do NOT just jump in without figuring yourself out first. Otherwise you may hurt yourself and will definitely hurt others.

Are you Dominant, submissive, switch, Daddy, sadist, masochist, etc? As you find out facets of who you are, engage in others in the community and talk with them. If you find you lean towards being a Dominant, read up on the profiles, blogs and forum posts of any Dominants you feel might be a good role model for you and engage them in dialogue to ask questions - and possibly even mentor you. If you feel you are a Daddy (as your name implies) then talk to a few Dominants who are Daddy Doms, to get their perspective. And definitely talk to a few submissives (in an inquisitive nature - not in a “I’m hitting on you” way) and get their perspective.

Figure out the path that aligns with you. Then proceed forward. Slowly. With TONS of communication with anyone and everyone you interact with.

All the best.
LL
    The most loved post in topic