Online now
Online now

Non bdsm related

EmilyRose​(switch female){Yes}
7 years ago • Nov 11, 2016

Non bdsm related

I have someone messaging me on here and he asked if I used Kik or Skype I told him that I don't use either and he then messaged me saying "reported bot" whatever that means. I told him that I'm not a bot I just don't use Kik or skype. He then proceeded to message me back with the reply "reported acammer". I want this guy to stop harassing me and leave me alone. Im new to this site so I don't know the ins and outs of it so I'm asking for help on what to do
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 11, 2016
Hi Emily - thanks for bringing this situation to our attention.  You can open this person's profile and select 'add to ignore list', which you'll find on the lower right hand side of the page.  That should solve the problem but if you have further issues please don't hesitate to PM myself or Cage Monkey, the site administrators and we'll help you further as needed.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at THE CAGE!  I look forward to seeing you around the site.
    The most loved post in topic
Tim Treadwell​(dom male)
Tim Treadwell​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2016
I had one text me on my personal phone yesterday, 
I hadn't given them my # !
Blocked their # because when I checked the area code out it said they were in a completely different location. 
To my knowledge nowhere have I put my private phone # on the site. 
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 11, 2016
Hi Tim   - that's very odd.  I can assure you there is no way anyone could get your phone number from this website, especially since you haven't posted it anywhere here. 

Again, if there are any issues please PM myself or Cage Monkey and we will deal with harassment/trolling issues.