Online now
Online now

Help me pick a human sexuality research topic? ^_^

kaleidoscopeAura​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020

Help me pick a human sexuality research topic? ^_^

Hey everyone! I have to pick a psychology topic for a research paper regarding anything human sexuality. I was going to do the altered states of consciousness in subspace and domspace, but I feel like this leans more towards neuropsychology (the field I'm going into) but it has to be a psych paper and not a medical paper. Anyone have any ideas or other fun topics to help me out?? I would very much appreciate it ^_^
    The most loved post in topic
KaCTexasdom​(dom male)
KaCTexasdom​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2020
Since its a psychological paper how about a comparison of Little mentality to the more traditional submissive? how they differ and also how they are similar maybe.
BigBubbles
BigBubbles • Nov 1, 2020
Not sure which category this falls under but exhibitionism and voyeurism. And this may be far off from what you want and certainly not happy or fun but, childhood trauma and the effects on sexuality as an adult. Good luck on your paper whatever you choose.
Peace be the Journey
Peace be the Journey • Nov 1, 2020
Perhaps, in seeking a sexual partner, what constitutes preferences versus prejudices. For example, although a harsh one, what if there was an ad on this site that stated someone's desires but said, "Whites Only." It may be a preference, but is it prejudice? Certainly, paraphrasing MLK, it is judging some but the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Is it prejudice when you limit options for yourself or others to factors that one cannot change (i.e., skin color)? If so, what about age, or where someone was born? Some attributes can be changed, or at least worked on, so are these simply preferences (e.g., body type)?

This is not the type of study that will produce a conclusion, but rather one that challenges perceptions (in a year they were already significantly challenged).
Beansprout{》7《}
Beansprout{》7《} • Nov 1, 2020
Perhaps fantasy vs reality and how this may affect perceptions and sexual behaviours.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2020
Whether there are physical or psychological reasons that whilst women’s ability to repeat orgasm halves with every climax whilst generally men’s doubles

And yes I’m well aware there will be exceptions that differ on so maybe they need to be integrated into the study too
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
Miki • Nov 2, 2020
As a masochist I find myself rather curious at times as to why it is I get off better when there is some pain and humiliation involved. In daily life I have no problem with self esteem, and function exceedingly well at my career, but when it comes to sexuality, a little spice goes a long way. A "vanilla" experience is enjoyable but add some of the aforementioned additions and I get off much more powerfully.
DaddE​(dom male)
DaddE​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2020
What makes a masochist enjoy pain, and a sadist enjoy giving it sexually
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2020
Exactly...
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 2, 2020
Fetishes