Online now
Online now

Munch during covid

DomF​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020

Munch during covid

DomF​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
Looking for any active munches during covid, chicagoland.
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2020
Any ethical, wise and sensible organisers, communities will have taken munches and other kink activity online - zoom munches are a thing now. So I think thats where you will need to look. Some info here https://littlepennyberry.com/the-mid-west-u-s-regional-guide-to-kink-and-bdsm/ and here http://findamunch.com/tag/chicago/

To gather numbers of people together in doors, even outside, these days is reckless in the extreme and to my mind indicates a total lack of consideration for the well being and health of fellow kinksters - any such groups, people should be avoided, and those organising such activity are dangerous in my opinion.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 5, 2020
Miki • Nov 5, 2020
Yes take all that online... but after that, it's still risky to meet a partner one might discover at an online "munch", so it would be limited to online banter and maybe some show-and-tell on a private Zoom type connection, but no actual fun and games unless both parties go to the effort of testing (first find somewhere that tests one without any symptoms) and coming up with negative results as close as possible to a potential meet, greet, beat, and eat session a new pair might desire.

So what I did was simply close the store, sit on the shelf and buy a bunch of batteries for my toys.

(Even though I was pretty much idle in the latter months of the Before Time anyway. Must be getting old.)
DomF​(dom male)
DomF​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2020
I haven't been in the mix since pre-covid.Having a community of perverts/like minded individuals online, such as this, will do. I'm more looking to stay grounded with real conversations.
Thank you dollMaker for the links. Good to know my options.
miki, you sum up 2020 with a smile inducing look at modern kink.Thank you for keeping it real.
Miki
Miki • Nov 5, 2020
Thanks for the compliment, Fella. Aim to tease.. I mean please...

^_^