Online now
Online now

Intro Question

Miki
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020
Miki • Nov 4, 2020
Definitely nerdy! But connecting over something unrelated to what we're doing here is a good way to see if other aspects of the two personalities can mix.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020
Bunnie • Nov 4, 2020
I like to ask someone what a day with them as my Dominant (Master) would look like... no prompts... no examples.

Not only is this a great way of weeding out “cookie-cutter” people (nothing wrong with that, it’s just not for me), it also allows an opportunity to see if we’re aligned in our thinking below the surface of general conversation, and just to get an idea of them as a person.

How much detail do they go into? (How detail orientated are they?)
What are the things they consider important? (Growth? Fun? Kink? Power Exchange? Family? Other’s perceptions? etc etc.)
What are their goals for you both? (How far ahead do they look or plan? Do they have direction? Focus? Long term goals?).
What do they require of you, and of themselves? (What dynamic do they wish to build together? What foundation are they striving for?).

It’s also a helpful discussion for you as well, because it helps to gain an understanding of your answers, and how it may function as a reality.
Genfairplay​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 5, 2020

True

Genfairplay​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2020
Miki wrote:
Definitely nerdy! But connecting over something unrelated to what we're doing here is a good way to see if other aspects of the two personalities can mix.

True. No point going farther if you don't connect past kink.

Also what bunny said. What would a day with them look like. If they have no idea red flag.
Miki
Miki • Nov 5, 2020
SwitchNewb wrote:
As a newbie, I can't tell you how helpful this string has been!
It's day 1 and I've already gotten a few welcoming messages that seemed a bit too forward!
Better to be safe!

a few only? Hmm you seem to have lucked out. But once they see you're new and wishing to learn they'll nuke your inbox. For now the Horn Dogs are probably all busy outside baying at the moon, even 5 days out of Full.

Stay tuned... They'll find ya!
DomF​(dom male)
DomF​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2020
Great topic. Insight all around. Intentions are difficult to match when words have no physical or pervading action to couple it (sex appeal is all the senses for me).
So how we conduct ourselves is through conversation...with that said, if the only topic is sex or generic replies from someone, it's the same as watching smut with the volume put on mute....the conversation no longer matters.
Personally, I need a conversation with personality. Show part of yourself and honestly look for traits you desire in others. This effort is noticed.
Just my kinky take on it.
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
Iowa good info, and I agree. I have been fortunate and met Roaming Wild here and now we are in a very strong relationship and planning our future together. You ask about time I know people who have been here for a while with no partner, others meet very quickly. Trust your gut, if in doubt ask and established submissive, (I dare say Roaming Wild would give you pointers).

Have a look at profiles look at mine and Roamings, look at the structure and outlines. I have been told by some submissives that my profile is intriguing and interesting.