Online now
Online now

How do you find Subs in your area where you live?

GeorgiaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 10, 2020

How do you find Subs in your area where you live?

GeorgiaDom​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2020
How does a Dom find submissives in area close to where they live on this website?
The original Her​(switch female)
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
On this website, you can search by various tags and filters such as age, sexuality, gender identity, location, role, etc.

If you move out of this website, you can go on Tinder and make your intentions clear on your profile, go to Fetlife and search by the same location/gender identity/role tags, or there's other kink dating apps out there as well.

If you try to pursue something on here, just make sure to read their bio before messaging!
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
Miki • Nov 11, 2020
Love it! "... try to pursue something on here. How appropriate! someTHING.. Lot of those in here and many sites, even vanilla ones. I'd just like to add, check out this site's personals. That is where Thing 1 and Thing 2 go to make connections. I have never nor will ever darken the digital doorstep to the Personals cuz I ain't looking.

Therein lies the rub. I ain't looking but still get an approach here and there, maybe a couple 3 times a month and I have to break the "bad" news that a meet, greet, beat, and eat... is not in their cards with me. Very very seldom and not at all recently did any of those doms get all huffy and act like I ate their dog or sabotaged their underwear.

But still, keep the sub search to the personals. One will have better luck.