Online now
Online now

Hazard of online?

ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 12, 2020

Hazard of online?

ellefire​(sub female) • Nov 12, 2020
I knew this was a possibility, but it's now real and I'm not sure what to do. For several weeks I've been chatting daily (multiple times a day) with someone here and it felt like we were beginning to build something. Sunday morning he indicated he was going outside to do some yard work and said "talk to you soon naughty one" (his nickname for me). Since then, nothing.

Is this just a hazard of online things, that I may never know if something bad happened? Any advice? I do have his number, but if he's ghosting I don't want to try to be in touch. I appreciate hearing your thoughts.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2020
Likely ghosted I hate to say. There could be reasons for the silence, but if you guys were chatting regularly and it stopped, likey not for a valid reason.

I am sorry this happened to you but honestly if that is what happened, better sooner then later.

I don't understand the ghosting thing at all.
ellefire​(sub female)
@onlinedomguy, yeah, I'm afraid you're probably right and I've been ghosted again. I just don't understand. Why put time and energy in and then just disappear?
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2020
I have spoken to a few woman here in the past about the same behavior. I think it is so disrespectful and juvenile to behave that way.

It is so easy to just tell someone it isn't working out or what ever the case is. Just be honest and kind.
ellefire​(sub female)
Knightsundere wrote:
How long's it been since "talk to you soon"? Probably safe to just send a 'hey what's up' or whatever your standard is.

The last message was Sunday morning. I did send my standard messages Sunday night and Monday. They have not been read.
masterofsluts
masterofsluts • Nov 12, 2020
i always talk online first. so sub knows my rules and whats expected of her. we have to connect online first