Online now
Online now

A tied surprise

BoundandTired​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 12, 2020

A tied surprise

BoundandTired​(sub female) • Nov 12, 2020
I want to self tie, but I also kinda want to show my husband as well. He isn't too much into this bdsm, but he might be willing to do more. I plan to get some rope this paycheck and was ganna practice some ties. But was wondering how I should let my husband in on it. I don't want to scare him off or be embarrassed either. Should I hint that I plan to buy some rope? Should I send some pictures? I need advice please, what would you do, or what would you like?
The original Her​(switch female)
3 years ago • Nov 13, 2020
Well, I think from the perspective of someone who's very kinky but has had partners who weren't exactly at that level yet before, communication is key. Even if he's a little.. disconnected from what you're wanting to do, I personally think that telling him is the best option. Communication between partners is always key, especially if he's your husband and you live together. It also sounds like you're planning on taking money out of your paycheck to buy some rope, and I know for some people, where their finances go is a big deal. Hiding something, especially from a partner that lives with you, is just asking for trouble. It may just be easier to tell him of your intentions, talk it out in a way that won't worry him, and offer to explore it together if he's apprehensive. Good luck!
    The most loved post in topic
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Hi. I would make it completely non-sexual like, so he doesn't get turned away. You could just sit in an arm chair in some short shorts and nice shaved legs with you leg up on the arm rest and tying your own leg. Great for practice and, if he is a hot blooded male, it might peak his interest, maybe even sexually. You can them ask him if he wants to try on your leg. Then after it is done, drop that bomb and tell him how hot the whole thing was. You may even get some great vanilla sex out of it, but it is a good place to start conditioning.
Miki
Miki • Nov 13, 2020
Discuss the matter first. I have seen this so often in here. One partner is a freak, the other is maybe mildly twisted. As written before me, communication is key to so many things, and things like this are near the top of that list.

Above all else, remember the old cliché, "It's No Good if you Gotta Force It."